Problem with Furos

For discussion of anything to do with Furoticon.
IronRat
Coy

Problem with Furos

Post by IronRat » Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:34 am

I tried to purchase a few booster packs with Furos but when I get to the checkout it shows up as dollars.

polkakitty
Charmer

Re: Problem with Furos

Post by polkakitty » Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:52 pm

At the top of the "Get Cards" page, there's a purple button and a blue button that switch between displaying prices in Furos or in dollars (depending on which one is currently being shown, the purple button may say "See prices in Furos" or the blue button may say "Return to Normal Prices".) Whether the checkout page shows prices in Furos or in dollars should be determined by which setting is being used when you click the "Review Cart and Checkout" button (however, although I never took note of this before, there doesn't seem to be a way to switch between displaying Furos and displaying dollars on the checkout page itself. Maybe there should be.)

When I tested it, even with the prices on the checkout page displayed in dollars, there is still a message at the bottom that says "Finally, choose your payment method", and there are two options you can select, which are "Credit Card or Paypal" and "Furos". Is the "Furos" option visible on the checkout page for you? Also, what browser are you using? Are you using a mobile phone?

Seppel
Site Admin

Post by Seppel » Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:14 pm

Make sure you have enough Furos for shipping as well!

If you don't, it'll only show checkout in dollars.
:tanrare: Seppel

IronRat
Coy

Post by IronRat » Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:52 am

That helped, thanks.