is this truely the end of furoticon?

For discussion of anything to do with Furoticon.
HamHunterX3
Coy

is this truely the end of furoticon?

Post by HamHunterX3 » Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:13 pm

Is furoticon truly ending for good? If so, what could be done to continue this vast bit of awesomeness? I for one am going to buy as much as I can, if this is the end... I'm going to try and get at least one of every card there is.... even the ones I don't like. It will make it's change from a trading card game... to a well done collectable card game. If you feel the same way post and reply, feel passion for a game that changes adult game! In the Goodest of ways. (Lol not a word) I for one will get as many cases as I can. Lol and I'm just starting. XD :2nduncommon:

Taz
Immune to Hedgemazes

Re: is this truely the end of furoticon?

Post by Taz » Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:21 pm

Physical print runs will end for the foreseeable future after Climax Part 2. This being said, the Furoticon Online time is at work setting up the foundation for Furoticon to be enjoyed digitally for years to come. :D
"I play it for the game mechanics."

agarest2
Voyeur

Post by agarest2 » Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:42 pm

I have had no presence in any thing furoticon until this moment, but I have been waiting for furoticon online for 2 years, I believe it will be released not long from now. I may be wrong, but I am guessing either near the end of august or shortly after.

DemonioB
Voyeur

Post by DemonioB » Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:58 pm

it seem that is what happen, a last expansion...

If the people involve think it may be worth it, and really want to push a new expansion, they could try to make a kickstarter or similar for a new expansions.

Explaining that the Online project went wrong (if thats what went wrong), and the only way to paying for a new cards expansion by the people interested, offering bundles about putting your OC, or getting some of the olds sets, getting some super special edition furry made by rebecca guay (or the furoticon equivalent), or tshirts....

If this guys have experience making cards, I think the comunity will trust them if they try to make a new set with croud funding...

I dont know, I saw the game few years ago but just now knew it isnt going to get more expansions...