Boy Toy Appreciation Thread

For discussion of anything to do with Furoticon.
Seppel
Site Admin

Boy Toy Appreciation Thread

Post by Seppel » Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:33 am

Leave the Boy Toy any compliments in this thread. :)
:tanrare: Seppel

Taz
Immune to Hedgemazes

Re: Boy Toy Appreciation Thread

Post by Taz » Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:47 am

Way too adorable for his own good.

I was actually caught off-guard by the censor . . . I was not aware that his sweater was not quite fully covering something! (Also, "Open Residence for Advanced Learning?" Really?) XD

His self-description does explain a couple of things, though. It's also pretty cool that he can coolly describe himself as "effeminate." Dare I say we have on our hands a . . . modest mouse?

8-)

http://mirrors.rit.edu/instantCSI/
"I play it for the game mechanics."

crimsonred
Wild

Post by crimsonred » Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:33 am

He's cute... I wouldn't mind getting Open Residence for Advance Learning brochures sometime, I've dabbled it it before, and have always been interested in getting more experience with it.

Tegome
Endowed

Post by Tegome » Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:05 am

He's adorable.

As adorable as [c]Moris[/c]?

The jury's still out on that one.
im in ur furry gaem misplacin ur cardz
Official Furoticon Developer, Playtester, Tease

crimsonred
Wild

Post by crimsonred » Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:20 am

Tegome Aburana wrote:He's adorable.

As adorable as [c]Moris[/c]?

The jury's still out on that one.
I've got him over Moris. Both are cute, but he's a femmy guy, which adds more "d'awww" to it.

Tegome
Endowed

Post by Tegome » Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:24 am

If there's a picture that features him crossdressing in something cute, I'm sold. ;3

polkakitty
Charmer

Post by polkakitty » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:02 am

He kind of reminds me of me in college. Introspective, slightly androgynous, the bookish type rather than the frat boy type, and about to be introduced to the wonderful world of kinky sex by a bunch of furries. But he's almost too adorable to make put out to a bunch of big tough dragons and such :wtf:
Taz wrote:(Also, "Open Residence for Advanced Learning?" Really?) XD
I completely failed to notice that. Makes me wonder where the grad students live while they're studying for the.... advanced positions.
Tegome Aburana wrote:If there's a picture that features him crossdressing in something cute, I'm sold. ;3
Hey, quit reading my mind. I've got a lot of stuff in here I don't want to admit to, like that I used to wear Super Mario boxers.

Tsumi
Tease

Post by Tsumi » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:09 am

OMG! Physics major! *touches himself at the thought* I wouldn't mind being the mouse's private tutor. Murr
I'll make you orgasm NOT in context of a game!

Taz
Immune to Hedgemazes

Post by Taz » Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:31 pm

You know, he's probably withholding it due to shyness, but I can't help but be curious about what his real name is.

kinomon
Voyeur

Post by kinomon » Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:58 am

i have to say you are the cutest little thing i ever did see. everything about you screams cute! not only that, (and i'm sorry in advance for making you feel uncomfortable) but you have very beautiful eyes. and the feminine voice? wow what i'd give to hear you talk. You sould very nice and i'd like to hear from ya. :aww: it would also be cool if we could chill or something. i'm not that into guy things either, like sports and too much video games, and strolling around outside is an up for me. I really do wanna see you, and i do hope you drop by to say hi too. :D

Taz
Immune to Hedgemazes

Post by Taz » Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:43 am

I was highly amused by the mention of the physics experiment that proved that light is both a particle and a wave. XD

So, at least three people so far have heard the Boy Toy's moan, eh? ;)

Anyway, I'm not sure quite what he's asking when he asks if he should "do it." As far as I understand, that mouse is never going to last longer than a minute while with that cat, and unfortunately, I doubt that cat would be so quick to get off. So, it's probably for the best that mice don't chase cats, anyway. ^_^

. . .

If I may take a moment here to say so, something's been bugging me about the Boy Toy that I think would be safe to give a passing mention to, since the card itself was previewed in the newsletter. It's repeatedly stated or implied in the college stories that he's gay, and his sexual experiences that have been revealed thus far have been with a male and a herm, but his PE values would actually imply that he's slightly out of his element with males and herms!

I mean, previously I've been able to write it off as something that can be easily explained away (newfound curiosity, paralyzing timidity around women, whatever), but now it's bugging me enough for me to actually mention it. What's up?

Mechsae
Tease

Post by Mechsae » Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:09 am

Taz wrote: If I may take a moment here to say so, something's been bugging me about the Boy Toy that I think would be safe to give a passing mention to, since the card itself was previewed in the newsletter. It's repeatedly stated or implied in the college stories that he's gay, and his sexual experiences that have been revealed thus far have been with a male and a herm, but his PE values would actually imply that he's slightly out of his element with males and herms!

I mean, previously I've been able to write it off as something that can be easily explained away (newfound curiosity, paralyzing timidity around women, whatever), but now it's bugging me enough for me to actually mention it. What's up?

I haven't seen the card for Boy Toy, but it might be something that he's just better at receiving than giving in some situations.
I'd rather be lucky than good

Seppel
Site Admin

Post by Seppel » Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:13 pm

Taz wrote:I mean, previously I've been able to write it off as something that can be easily explained away (newfound curiosity, paralyzing timidity around women, whatever), but now it's bugging me enough for me to actually mention it. What's up?
This will be explained in tomorrow's update. :)

polkakitty
Charmer

Post by polkakitty » Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:47 pm

Taz wrote:It's repeatedly stated or implied in the college stories that he's gay, and his sexual experiences that have been revealed thus far have been with a male and a herm, but his PE values would actually imply that he's slightly out of his element with males and herms!
I thought that seemed weird too, but there are times when a character's in-game stats can't exactly match what you'd expect. I mean, if you look at [c]Lyscilla[/c], from hir characterization, shi should have an incredible level of experience with all kinds of sexual techniques, which you'd think would translate to [c]Thib and Malachi[/c]-level PEs. But then, hir PEs are only 2/2/3/2, less than most 1-GP Furres have (including Boy Toy, who we know has barely ever had sex at all!) So what's the deal? Well, what you're supposed to do with Lyscilla is use hir Sadist 3 (the strongest in the game) to reduce Furres' PEs to 0 but not have them orgasm, since you can't gain control of them if they do, so it turns out that hir skills would actually make high PEs a disadvantage.

So yeah, there is (and has to be, for balance) a lot of gameplay and story segregation in effect. (Though you could also possibly say that Lyscilla likes to just tease you and watch you beg. Which would be quite in character.)

What really seemed weird to me was that all the main characters of 2nd Vanilla that have had their Furre cards revealed so far (i.e. possibly not including Lily) are such low-level Furres in-game. It's hard to imagine building a deck around them the way you might with Sukouri or Lyscilla, but they are pretty likely to be the first Furres you get on the board when you first get your GP.... which actually fits the "first times in college" theme perfectly. You start out with a Furre like Sue or Boy Toy, eager but shy and untrained, and then it's like every new Furre you bring in has some new trick to show them, something new to try. I'm actually not sure whether that was an intentional design choice, but it's pretty brilliant if it was.
As far as I understand, that mouse is never going to last longer than a minute while with that cat, and unfortunately, I doubt that cat would be so quick to get off. So, it's probably for the best that mice don't chase cats, anyway. ^_^
Awww, but they're so cute together. Soft fluffy pervy kitty corrupting the shy little mousie.... :aww:

MandersHex
Charmer

Post by MandersHex » Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:37 am

This line from Boy Toy's entry on his conversation with Grizzwald is so hot:

"Don't stop, slut. I want to hear you cum." :sp:

Of course, I don't think of "slut" as a bad term either, haha.
Thrust gave me my first real orgasm. Good times.
We're all whores. Just some of us get paid. :sp: -Manders :D

Deretto
Supple

Post by Deretto » Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:05 am

I love all the art boy toy has been placed in~

Seppel
Site Admin

Post by Seppel » Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:45 pm

Deretto wrote:I love all the art boy toy has been placed in~
DragoonHowl is on a quest to get all the cards with Boy Toy art on them. I think he's only missing Marlii the Librarian. :)

Deretto
Supple

Post by Deretto » Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:38 am

Seppel wrote:
Deretto wrote:I love all the art boy toy has been placed in~
DragoonHowl is on a quest to get all the cards with Boy Toy art on them. I think he's only missing Marlii the Librarian. :)
Ah, I pulled one of those during the draft. The under desk, mutual masturbation featured was hot. :v

Anthfurnee
Tease

Post by Anthfurnee » Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:31 pm

He is a cute little mouse and I would want to go to that college if possible. But sadly at this posting the portfolios is missing. :( So I won't get to see what going to find out now.

Seppel
Site Admin

Post by Seppel » Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:53 am

Anthfurnee wrote:He is a cute little mouse and I would want to go to that college if possible. But sadly at this posting the portfolios is missing. :( So I won't get to see what going to find out now.
The portfolios are available now for a limited time. We have very few left, so grab it quickly! :)

Anthfurnee
Tease

Post by Anthfurnee » Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:15 am

Thank you Seppel, the mouse's story of college can be read by me now, :D

Tegome
Endowed

Post by Tegome » Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:23 am

Oh, boy...

I don't think it's that you need to learn how to catch things, it's that your partner needs to learn how to aim. ;D