We talked about the new customized Owner cards the other day. If you missed the article, you should read all about what's new in 3rd Vanilla!
Then take a look below at another new Owner card!
That's a lot of custom stats! Let's go through everyone one step at a time:
* Soap's harem can consist of only Males and Herms. See the symbols in the upper right of the card. As always, you can include Havens as well.
* Soap starts the game with 5 cards in hand instead of 6. This can be a potentially devastating drawback, since it reduces your ability to determine if your starting hand is good.
* Soap's maximum hand size is 5. At the end of your turn, you have to discard down to your maximum hand size. To make matters worse, if you're worried about your opening hand, spending 5 AP to draw a card at the beginning of the game almost guarantees you'll have to discard a card, especially if you don't have a Home Haven in your opening hand.
To make up for having a risky early-game, Soap has some long-term advantages:
* Soap starts the game with 5 extra stamina. 55 stamina instead of 50 (or 30 stamina instead of 25) usually means you have an extra turn of breathing room before orgasming. Don't be afraid to lose stamina in the early game!
* Soap spends 4 AP to draw a card instead of 5 AP. Drawing cards in Furoticon is so integral to winning the game, and even a small boost from 5 AP to 4 AP per card sets you far ahead. After your first 5 card draws, you'll have made up the disadvantage of starting with only 5 cards instead of 6, and from there on out, you'll be outpacing your opponent!
* For 2 AP, soap can give a target Furre -1 to Male PE and Herm PE. Since Soap's harem can only have Males and Herms, all that matters is reducing Male and Herm PE. Let's take a look at an example:
Aria is an Otherkin Furre. She costs only 5 AP and 1 Otherkin GP to play, and she has a special ability that, when she enters the scene, each player can pick a non-Furre card (a Treat, Action, or Haven) from anyone's couch (discard pile) and shuffle it into its owner's black book (deck).
That's a great skill for Otherkin, who like to play a lot of Actions, and it's even better when you're playing on a team! If you have 4 players on your team, each of them can pick any non-Furre card from any of their decks!
Aria's stats are decent, too, but she has one noticeable weakness: She only has 2 Male PE and 2 Herm PE.
If she enters bed, you're in control when you're playing as Soap. You can spend 4 AP to be distracting enough to her that she forgets to give any pleasure to your Males and Herms for a full turn!
Soap's skill can even be used in sneakier situations:
See the sneaky combo here? Normally Marlii can only give 15 pleasure with hir skill before shi makes hirself orgasm. But as Soap, you can reduce hir Male and Herm PEs by just 1 point before using hir skill each time, and suddenly shi'll give 25 pleasure to Females and Otherkin before orgasming (20 to Males).
And if you can afford to bring hir Herm PE down to 0, shi'll give pleasure forever.
Strawberry preorders begin June 1st! Check Furoticon.com every day for new previews!
Sorry, comments are closed for this article.
|Seppel on May 31st, 2013 @ 05:54 AM|
@Kouta: Yeah. If you reduce hir Herm PE to 0, she gives hirself no pleasure when you use hir skill!
Ooraka on May 30th, 2013 @ 10:50 AM
This card looks really interesting, and cannot wait to get some cards..... or wait for online to get going.
KoutaLeon on May 29th, 2013 @ 05:56 PM
I almost don't get the Marlii combo, but is because she pleasures hirself only 2, right?
on May 29th, 2013 @ 05:31 PMan excellent combo, especially since Marlii is common, making hir easier to get and find room for in a deck.Bunnybunbun
on May 29th, 2013 @ 02:39 PMthe more that reveld the more that i want to get thses cards.....I CANT WIAT FOR 3 DAYS.....YAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAKaia_Cougar
on May 28th, 2013 @ 10:34 AMI can't stop giggling every time I think of Soap's name...Otlan
on May 28th, 2013 @ 08:47 AMYou guys are really going to make this game Challenging. I like It :D ! I hope Furoticon is around Forever n_n .Carousel
on May 27th, 2013 @ 08:55 PMAll I can say is ummm to Aria, but she has an awesome ability. Secondly I do like Marlii, and Soap is pretty neat too.ezekiel_tyr
on May 27th, 2013 @ 07:29 PMhmmm id have to see a demonstration of marlii being usedRieza
on May 27th, 2013 @ 05:33 PMreally want to get my paws on soap and marliiTsumi
on May 27th, 2013 @ 03:07 PMDREX! Spoilers! Shush your faces! You heard nothing Jurann!Jurann
on May 27th, 2013 @ 02:50 PMDrex is your favorite? Have you seen the other owner cards yet and know things the rest of us don't? ;Dcaptainbozo
on May 27th, 2013 @ 11:19 AMAria is so cuuute oh my god
I bet she's super super super fuzzy! I want to squeeze her Seppel
on May 27th, 2013 @ 11:08 AMFixed the broken Aria picture!Drex
on May 27th, 2013 @ 10:45 AMSoap is my favorite owner, skill wise. Also being male/herm works out for me since those are my favorite genders to play. ^^Eglath
on May 27th, 2013 @ 10:43 AMFor some reason the [Aria] card is not loading for me... is the picture link broken?Bunnybunbun
on May 27th, 2013 @ 10:36 AMwhy oh why dont we live in a furry world...i wold love to have that horse as one of my profecers...also thses new cards look awsome...^^Squirrel
on May 27th, 2013 @ 09:54 AMI am loving the new Owner cards! I have been hoping for this kind of flexibility at the top level of the game for a few cycles now :)