The Furoticon Stat Tracker app for Android devices is here! Easily keep track of your AP/GP throughout your turns!
Easy to use!
How to get it:
1) Install the AppInstaller to your Android device.
2) Download the Furoticon Stat Tracker to your Android device.
3) Open AppInstaller. Under "install app," find and select "FuroStatTracker.apk," then choose "Install."
Tada! You can now open the Furoticon Stat Tracker app on your phone! Be sure to thank Captain Bozo the next time you see him!
* Hit the Refill button on the beginning of your turn. If you have new AP/GP totals on your turn, adjust your AP/GP, then touch "Set Refill Values" to make that your new refill totals at the top of the screen!
* As you use AP/GP, press the - buttons to decrement your AP/GP.
* When you gain or lose stamina, press the + and - buttons by the heart to change your stamina.
* Every time you hit "Refill," the history window will keep track of your stamina throughout your turns!
End User License Agreement for the Furoticon Stat Tracker:
Sorry, comments are closed for this article.
|avalon487 on Sep 15th, 2012 @ 10:29 AM|
Holy crap, how did I miss this announcement?!?!? *goes to download*
Emeraldkestrel on Aug 5th, 2012 @ 02:37 PM
Will there be one for the iPhone? *crosses fingers*
Xerang on Aug 5th, 2012 @ 11:29 AM
Just downloaded the app, really hope it gets some use. Lol, hard for me to find people to play against where i live
kaive on Aug 4th, 2012 @ 04:11 PM
Nice work, Captain Bozo! Curious if there's any plans for a furoticon video game of some sort :3
EdwardHyena on Aug 4th, 2012 @ 03:54 PM
Any plans for it to come to Windows Phone and iOS?
Lafitte on Aug 4th, 2012 @ 12:58 PM
The buttons are a little small, even for high res devices, but it works well enough.
Drex on Aug 4th, 2012 @ 12:54 PM
Will be nice for some players. I personally only need to track my SP and the SP of my furs, so I'll probably just stick with dice. That and I have an iPhone as well. I'm sure it will come to iPhone eventually though.
sirdan87 on Aug 4th, 2012 @ 11:40 AM
I'm with Kaia on this one too. I too use an iphone, will there be plans for an app on there someone?
Overall, the app looks great, I can't wait to see it in action. Less dice to worry about.
euphonious on Aug 4th, 2012 @ 10:43 AM
This is awesome but it needs to be optimized for lower resolution devices. Sometimes the buttons are a little too small.
HuskyRedz on Aug 4th, 2012 @ 10:14 AM
@Kaia_Cougar I'm hoping it comes out for the apple products too.
Kaia_Cougar on Aug 4th, 2012 @ 09:17 AM
Very cool, but I have an iPhone. :\