For news, info, and secret spoilers, enter your email address to subscribe to the Furoticon newsletter!
 
Announcements!
                     10 days left until Climax 2 is released!

(Oct 4th, 2017)
Sikaah's Adventure, Part 4!
      by Seppel

-> Sikaah, recruit the Sul Striders.



You enter the hut that serves as the customer-oriented portal of peregrine deliverypeople. While it may seem odd to hire a parcel service to engage in a conflict with a floating island, the Sul Striders' speed and agility are unmatched, save for your own.

To your bewilderment, you are not greeted upon your arrival. And you hear erotic sounds from around the corner: moans, slaps, and other audible interminglings of a group nature. Blushing, you wait outside the entrance for the lunch break events to wrap up.

Eventually you peek inside to see a handsome horse, two toned jackals, and a gorgeous hyena all getting back to work in various states of dress. You enter, now, and proceed to make your case.

You are looking to hire any brave soul willing to fly into the sky and take on a floating island of tentacles. You get a number of weird looks, but you convince them to step outside and see the island for themselves.

The Hyena lady introduces herself as Dilveen, and she recognizes you as Sikaah. You exchange pleasantries and she informs you that, in addition to being one of the few non-jackals employed by Sul Striders, she has also taken up a side business of being an apprentice adventurer!

Your eyes light up as she tells you about her first mission, involving a lost gargoyle she was tasked to escort to safety. Then, while stating her desire for more work, she inquires about your mission.

You explain the earthquake, and how the island literally rose from the earth only two hours ago. When pressed for more information, you are unable to deliver.

What is the island even about? You don't know.

Who is on the island? You don't know that either.

How are you going to stop it? Umm...

Already you can see Dilveen is going to decline this adventure. Everyone else has gone back to work inside the hut. You admit that you don't have the time nor stamina to get answers for her. Dilveen wishes you good luck, then returns inside.

You're just not sure how well this plan was thought through.


What now?

-> Enter the tavern to recruit skilled brawn.

-> Return to the jungle to gather information.

-> Take to the sky to confront the monstrosity.


Vote in the comments section below. The most voted option will determine what Sikaah does next!


Sorry, comments are closed for this article.

14 comments:

Nezumi12 on Oct 6th, 2017 @ 12:53 PM
gahhh... how do i keep missing these?

Seppel on Oct 5th, 2017 @ 04:35 PM
Voting is closed!

Enter the tavern: 6
Take to the sky: 5
Return to the jungle: 0


VaryLost on Oct 5th, 2017 @ 04:25 PM
given that it's too late to gather the intel we could have used in the first place and going in alone would be a suicide mission in most situations, I vote to check the tavern. Added brawn can make for disposable might, enough of a distraction to strike at a bosses exposed flank







Older news

Dec 1: New Set!
Furoticon: Climax 2
Dec 1 - 3: Furfest
Rosemont, IL
Jan 12 - 16: FurCon
San Jose, CA
Feb 9 - 11: Furry Fiesta
Dallas, TX
Feb 23 - 25: F-Squared
Brookfield, WI
April 2018: MCF
Novi, Michigan
June 2018: BLFC
Reno, NV
June 2018: Anthrocon
Pittsburgh, PA