Anyone possibly selling as a collection?

Trade cards here!
Quazal
Coy

Anyone possibly selling as a collection?

Post by Quazal » Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:36 pm

I finally tweaked enough things to be able to post. Unsure what the issue was but after looking at the sites code I realized one of the cookies didnt save right, even after wiping cookies. Soo I edited the cookie to be correct. Neither here nor there.

As the title says, I may be interested in purchasing someones entire collection, a large misc lot, or something along those lines. Is anyone by chance looking to get rid of bulk extras or their old collection collecting dust? Found this game while at gencon and was sad to find out what I did. Anyhow, that's the jist of things. Anyone?

Quazal

Quazal
Coy

Re: Anyone possibly selling as a collection?

Post by Quazal » Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:19 pm

Still looking.

LittleBoyEni
Mischievous

Post by LittleBoyEni » Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:55 pm

The forums are pretty much dead and with the physical card game going out of print I dunno if its such a good idea to invest in a collection. The Furoticon Online beta was announced for late June in March and that was the last official word on it so far.

Quazal
Coy

Post by Quazal » Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:21 pm

More looking to collect and have a few for smaller private matches more than playing in a larger way.

EDIT: Also why I figured I could find folks who possibly wanted to get rid of their collection.

Quazal
Coy

Post by Quazal » Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:25 pm

Lets narrow things down some for the moment. Lets stick to Tribes of Tanglebrook and 3rd vanilla for now. Mainly looking for a bulk style thing over a card here and there.