Only need 26 more to complete my sets

Trade cards here!
Yuri-Bloodfang
Coy

Only need 26 more to complete my sets

Post by Yuri-Bloodfang » Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:24 pm

And I have plenty up for trade. I'm limiting myself to keeping no more than three of any card due to the deck building rules. So there is a possibility of additional cards that I may be willing to part with.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... 3Rmdmd5WUE

Also have a Girl Power Starter, Herm Haven Starter, Dragons of Tanglebrook Starter, and Masochists of Di'Ahla Starter available.

Would prefer to trade for the missing cards. Really wanting to land full sets.

captainbozo
Endowed

Re: Only need 26 more to complete my sets

Post by captainbozo » Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:01 am

I'm actually NOT gonna respond with a scary-ass list of cards you can buy from me, but instead just point at my trading post in my signature. I have a lot of cards, they're all available at all times. If you're interested, we can work out a trade or I can just sell you the cards, too!

There are a lot of the rares that I see that you want, such as The Hypnomastress, Pen Jiri, Ibbard the Stalker, Packmaster Gurt, Otterway Toll, and many more. I BELIEVE I have at least one of all of the ToT home havens, and one of each of the tribe havens like Timber Marsh and Regal Field. You can check the inventory yourself, and if you're interested in anything I have, we can work out a trade or a sale :3

Bozo's Furo Store! Rare cards no one else offers! http://furoticon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1760

kennithesuccupanda
Coy

Post by kennithesuccupanda » Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:06 pm

I have to check but I do think i might have a spare gays of justice
in other news can i use this well organized list for my own card collecting?

KawaiiWaifu
Coy

Post by KawaiiWaifu » Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:01 pm

Could I please have a Girl Power and Masochists of Di'Ahla deck? :aww:
Looking for Girl Power and Masochists of Di'Ahla decks. Pls PM me if you have them! :aww: