Tribes of Tanglebrook

Trade cards here!
Auroradragon7
Voyeur

Tribes of Tanglebrook

Post by Auroradragon7 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:32 pm

Hello everyone! My name is Auroradragon7. I came to furoricon late but I fell in love with Tribes of Tanglebrook and more. But I noticed that Tribes of Tanglebrook was COMPLETELY sold out!! This made me sad but then I realized something! Full set binders are sold. So now i would like to ask. If anyone has the Full Binder Set for Tribes of Tanglebrook :tancommon: :tanuncommon: :tanrare: :tanso: including 3 of every card, all the Starter decks for Tribes of Tanglebrook and 3 of each of the Climax promos " Lutani Cocksluts, Quickfingers, Murodian Majordo, Somn, the High Shaman and Taneka, Lutani Elder. " this can be multiple people. and i will pay FULL yes FULL price for these! i really want these cards and am willing to go through great lengths to get them. ill pay in furos or in cash. i would really like these cards. thank you!! :) :aww: XD

Astrid Varelse
Charmer

Re: Tribes of Tanglebrook

Post by Astrid Varelse » Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:16 pm

Dang Tribes is way too popular, It seems everyone is always looking for those cards >.<

Unfortunately, I don't have any Tribes cards available for sale. (I don't even have a full collection of Tribes myself but that's because only discovered Furoticon late 2014)

Tribes of Tanglebrook was released on June 15th, 2012 (!)
Talk about Furoticon on Discord!

Also, visit my trading thread

Aldagon_g2
Voyeur

Re: Tribes of Tanglebrook

Post by Aldagon_g2 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:14 am

I too am trying to get cards from that set. I personally want to get the dragons. Though whats odd is my old account vanished! all my Furros gone! I have my otters and two packs i bought to customize my otters but other than that id like to get the tanglebrook collection if its possible? What happened to them? why were they discontinued?