Buying Excess Cards

Trade cards here!
Jed_Meistro
Voyeur

Buying Excess Cards

Post by Jed_Meistro » Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:04 pm

Hey there, its yo boi Jed of F.F.

I am interested in deck building with certain themes in mind, unfortunately the ones I am looking for are not being printed anymore.
I want to play an official game (with no proxies) with a few people I know (no-one has any cards yet) and I plan on buying...
...the Glutton's Paradise deck from Furoticon; I will also be picking up a couple Di'Ahla's Awakening Booster Packs as well..,
...though most other cards I'm interested in are already collected...
That or offered in the excessively rare auctions that, for some reason, internet searches make a hassle to find.
Hence why I am trying to see if people have some extras that they might be willing to sell off...

One particular deck is feline-only themed (any card) M/H deck;
another is Otter/Cow/Fox (any non-Glutton/non-Conductor) F/H deck;
and last will be any from the BDSM set, likely O/F or O/H, maybe even O/F/H.
I am also in need of getting some Haven cards.

I am willing to buy off extra cards people have excess of... (I.E., if people have some extras that they do not need)
No, I am NOT trading. I have no cards, hence why I said buying.
(I have no interest in paying absorbent rates for cards either, so don't think I'm someone to offload pricey rare cards on, I'm not a collector).

I will be checking (both here and elsewhere) twice a week at least to see if there is activity anywhere.
Last edited by Jed_Meistro on Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jed_Meistro
Voyeur

Re: Buying Excess Cards

Post by Jed_Meistro » Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:37 pm

All I know is I'm giving it until July 23rd to see how my upcoming "next quarter" is going to be like...
...and if things don't look promising with any auction or offers, then I may just be stuck with proxies.
That is, at least, until the following quarter (which unfortunately Furoticon is suppose to be ending then).

...because I am not spending $50+ if the options only leave me with standard decks and booster-milling.
Since I'll be damned if I go the route of M:tG with this game, especially with so few players available. :fist: