Content of a Card

For discussion of anything to do with Furoticon.
coffinberry
Voyeur

Content of a Card

Post by coffinberry » Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:52 pm

http://www.furryartpile.com/view/42016/

The image, I am aware, was made by AnonHimus. However, the image was a gift to me for my birthday featuring my characters Max and Tyler.

Relana Chavez
Coy

Re: Content of a Card

Post by Relana Chavez » Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:02 pm

I know I already asked you this on FAP, but, really, it would be nice to know what you are suggesting Seppel do about this. Are you asking him to pull the card? or do you just want proper credit?

Seppel
Site Admin

Post by Seppel » Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:52 am

No need to cause a big fuss. Issues like this are simple to clear up, and there's plenty of time before the set gets printed to resolve anything.

The artist, Anon T. Ihmus, of the card in question has claimed that s/he still reserves the rights to reproduce or sell the piece, and has given permission for the image to be reproduced. I will contact the artist for conformation based on the input I received through PM. If it is found that the artist no longer retains his/her rights of the piece, alternate artwork will be used. :)
:tanrare: Seppel

AnonIhmus
Voyeur

Post by AnonIhmus » Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:54 pm

I didn't mean for this to happen...
Since FA is down I don't have the note in front of me but I'm pretty sure I said that only works that completely belonged to me are free to use. Since the make-out pic with Coffinberry's charachters in it isn't 100% mine (Them being her chars, and all ;P ) it didn't fall under my all-okay..

I'm sorry if the confusion was my fault because of not being clear somehow.. 8/ but I really hope this can be resolved.
For the record, feel free to use any images that are -solely- mine. I always mark my pics in the messages (if not the title) if the characters etc belong to someone else. =3 Also, if you need a replacement card or image or something, I'm posting new art on Furry Art Pile while FA is down (and after).

Again, sorry about the confusion and trouble on both sides and I hope things can be worked out to where everybody's happy. =3

P.S.
If you need proof this is really me (Anon Ihmus) or want to reply just note or message me on FurryArtPile.com/user/AnonIhmus

Seppel
Site Admin

Post by Seppel » Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:52 pm

Thanks for the update! The card image will be changed. :)

FA being down really slows down communications.

~Seppel
:tanrare: Seppel