Official Card Idea Thread!

For discussion of anything to do with Furoticon.
Eerie Silverfox
Tease

Re: Official Card Idea Thread!

Post by Eerie Silverfox » Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:21 pm

The Black Shuck. I made this: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/7064387/

Kaia_Cougar
Servant

Post by Kaia_Cougar » Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:22 pm

This thread has fallen to the second page. This is unacceptable, therefore I will suggest something.

It is the opinion of my group of furries that there should be a herm card called "She-cock of Doom". (Sexy Doom, of course)
I have no ideas for what it does, but the thought alone warrants being mentioned.

Seppel
Site Admin

Post by Seppel » Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:40 am

She's the best batter on the team!
:tanrare: Seppel

Taz
Immune to Hedgemazes

Post by Taz » Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:24 pm

Seppel wrote:She's the best batter on the team!
I :sp: where this is going!
"I play it for the game mechanics."

PheenX
Tease

Post by PheenX » Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:00 pm

I mainly had 4V in mind, but I had a few ideas for card traits.

1st is the "Experienced" perk. This perk gets its effect by what sort of havens are on yours and your opponents side of the field and can be haven specific. So far the most of effects I can think of are "When there are 5 or more forests on the field when this card is played, draw 2 cards" or "if there are 7 or more moorlands on the fields, this furre gains plus 3 PE". Then a main card for this trait that came to mind is one I named "Field Trip" that will take effect varying on how many Experienced furres are on the field. Then the random furre I thought would have this trait "again still thinking 4V" maybe Boss Gator has a travel agent or one of the other heads of the school.

2nd are gambler cards. Ones where you place a wager on a coinflip or dice roll. *along with that I think of Heads and Tails furo coins.* The main card I thought of this would be a furre who's a known exhibisionist, and you dice roll/coinflip. Heads, they gain PE for a turn, tails, they pleasure themselves. It's a thought so it's still developing.

3rd is mainly what I call, the ball park. I keep thinking of the card Extra Innings and the baseball field of Forests for these cards. But this set would contain 4 cards, 1st base, 2nd Base, 3rd Base, and home run. 1st base would be a cheap card with a semi weak effect, all actions for them, the 1st effect being like "do 3 pleasure to target furre". 2nd would be stronger and a little pricier, and the same for 3rd. But for 2nd to be played, 1st base has to be on the field, just as 3rd needs 2nd. And with Home Run, it'd be high cost but strong *not instawin* effect like "deal 25-30 damage direct to opponent" or "deal 10 pleasure to all furres on the opponents field". ALong with these thoughts, maybe have some of the softball team as furres. Main silly one that comes to mine is an owl named Hoo as the 1st baseman. Maybe some of the coaches or bat boy.

4th is just one card in mind but that's because I liked how it sounded for 4V. There was Boy Toy and Strawberry, but what if there was a new freshman that would be with the new teacher or the teachers aide known as Teacher's Pet.

So those were the few ideas I've had over the past couple of days and I figured they'd be interesting to ponder over.

Taz
Immune to Hedgemazes

Post by Taz » Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:14 pm

I definitely like the counting up a Home Haven type idea. Furoticon has plenty of good non-Home Havens with each specialty set, so I think down the line having "rewarding playing a lot of Moorlands/Forests/Heights/Outskirts" as a theme would fit like a glove in a Vanilla set. Of course, as recently as Strawberry Males already reward playing Home Havens (with [card]Desk Scouting[/card] and [card]Calamity and Rude[/card]), and the Male Lions of Tanglebrook love them some Home Havens, as well. Rewarding playing a lot of the same type does appeal to me, though. :)

Bozo and I were actually discussing randomness in games the other day. You can talk with him on the matter if you like, but this is ultimately what I referred him to on the subject.

Ball Park reminds me a lot of YGO's Destiny Board, except presumably it actually does stuff. XD We experimented with (quite a few!) crazy convoluted and new alternate-win conditions in FAV, and depending on what popular feedback we get from them, we might continue making fun alternate win-conditions at a constant pace in the future. :) To wit, we're aware of how popular the [card]Saltire of Triskelion[/card] is, and I'd be lying if I said that [card]Drachin Chosen[/card] didn't take a few notes from its design. I've heard quite a bit of popular feedback about Drachin Chosen, in spite of how difficult it is to actually win with it in practice, even compared to the Saltire!

Strawberry does have the [card]Dean's Assistant[/card], but I have no doubt that V04 will have plenty of interesting characters, new and old. ^_^

ZenethStarr
Servant

Post by ZenethStarr » Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:58 pm

Don't know if it's ever been mentioned, but a gender morph.

Like a shape shifter, but it changes genders.

There's obvious game mechanics advantages to this. And you could add abilities that dependent on gender for certain characters. IE. when Zeneth is female...

The only thing is a gender morph COULD unbalance the game. They would be extremely powerful characters.

Anthfurkat_44
Servant

Post by Anthfurkat_44 » Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:25 am

I have found this bdsm object and finally got around to posting this idea for a card. Not sure if it can be a alteration or treat. Would try and fit this into my deck when FurO starts.

Quote from Wipipedia,

A grope box is a large piece of furniture found in some SM clubs. It is a large box (either vertical or horizonal) into which a person is placed. Designs vary but often incorporate some form of restraint for the hands and legs to prevent the victim from moving or protecting themselves. The box will have a number of holes along the sides into which people standing outside can insert their hands and play with the victim. The person inside the box cannot see who is groping them, and if their hands are restrained they will be able to do very little about it.

Marchandique
Tease

Post by Marchandique » Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:51 pm

Not sure if any of these were suggested already, but I was looking around and just got some random ideas. Just warning you in advance, but I like the idea of 'hibernate'.

1. A furre card with the following effect: 'when she puts out, you can exchange her place in 'bed' with one of your hibernating furres and this furre would act as any other in the bed step'. I'd figure she'd have shy on the side so she's just a means for defense. The rest of her stats would be low. Low HP, low pleasuring.

2. An action card to lower any target's hibernate (dream) counters. It would be either a set amount of counters or whatever AP the user pays. Note that this should not have any effect on Strawberry, as they're both called 'dream counters'.

3. A furre or treat with an exhaust effect that does the following: 'add 1 dream counter to one of your hibernating furres, deal X pleasure to an opposing furre (or player)'. Again, the Strawberry thing and X is not variable, it's just that I don't know what a good value for it would be.

4. An action card with the following effect: 'climax one of your own hibernating furres, create 3 'Nightmare' tokens with half of the target's max stamina (rounded down to nearest multiple of 5) and pleasuring for each gender (rounded down)'. You could also give them static values. Maybe these would self climax in a few turns to keep it fair. Like 2 or 3 turns.

5. A treat with the following effect: 'On the first turn a furre leaves its hibernate state, it gets <insert a possible thing here>'. Maybe dominant? Maybe tireless? Maybe eager? The effect would vanish after that 1 turn.

As I said, I like the idea of 'hibernate'. And these are just some random ideas. I just hope we're getting more of it in some future addition.

Seppel
Site Admin

Post by Seppel » Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:06 am

One of the few things we wanted to avoid during development was making numerous ways to "cheat" away dream counters from Hibernating Furres. :)

We can protect our hibernators and bring them back to the scene, though!

KDKC
Servant

Post by KDKC » Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:57 pm

http://www.furaffinity.net/full/13563117/

It could use some work. I'm wondering if "Climax target furre with 4 heart or less." would be more balanced.

I also have some archetype ideas based on some fetishes that haven't been covered yet, but fit in perfectly.

Lactation: Part of a "Cow" Archetype, cards with Lactation would have a Lactation Value printed on the card. While these values have no effect by themselves, they are used for card effects that mention them. For example, an action card might deal pleasure to a furre equal to one of your furre's lactation values(Milk Snipe), or a recovery card with the same effect(Relaxing Drink). The "Win-Condition" card is "Big Bertha", who has Lactation 8 but, naturally, is really hard to get into play(I imagine the picture has a huge pair of quad-nippled tits bursting out of the frame). For fun, there could even be a Bull with a lactation value! (He was rather shocked to find that the steroids he had taken had some...odd side effects.)

Mutation/Corruption: Alterations are begging to do this. Otherkind is BEGGING to do this. A bit different from Changelings, Transformations involve more unnatural changes that produce cross-species(and, sometimes, Gender) Mutants! For example, a card I had in mind: "Mutagenic Alien Spooge", is an Alteration that gives one of your furres an additional type of your choice and the "Mutant" type, which would be the theme of the cards, such as one like [card]Timidity[/card] that also makes the victim a Mutant (Slug-Form. I have no crotch and I must screw.). Certain cards benefit from the number of mutants in play or can only target mutant cards, but are more powerful for their cost. I already have a Mutant character named "Xenabug", the post alien-spooge "Shark Insect Mutant"(F/O) who has an ability that changes her gender.

It could work for a more modern-times thing. In one story, Xenabug is room-mates with a cowgirl. Maybe horny Aliens invade the Strawberry setting? Could be fun.

Nice seeing you guys at Origins!

Mizu_Bushi
Mischievous

Post by Mizu_Bushi » Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:51 am

Idk if there already is one yet but I think you guys should make a Wolger (wolf/tiger hybrid.)

blizleopard
Tease

Post by blizleopard » Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:22 pm

So while I was at Rainfurrest, I discovered Furoticon, and it brought back my love for old-school magic and TCG games. I only have about 100 cards from the Bound and Determined Decks, but then I shot the idea at Seppel about a potential future expansion set. Created in the vein of the Cold War Spies, so we could have the outfits and the sort of sexy atmosphere of spies and counteragents trying to seduce secrets from each other.

Sitting on my last day off before going back to work, I came up with a few ideas for action/treat cards that might be interesting. Since a game like this would be more about information warfare giving people advantages... so you could have cards like the following...

Dossier - Treat/Alteration

Furre Gains Skill EX: Select A Furre and place a Target Counter on them.

If Furre with Dossier Alteration in effect swings with a Furre with a Target Counter, that Furre takes an additional 3 Pleasure. If a Furre with a Target Counter attempts to swing with a Furre who has Dossier in effect, they do 3 less Pleasure.

Embassy Party - Haven

Gains 1 AP on refill Phase

Spend 3 AP, EX: Gain 1 GP for any type of Furre you have in play currently.

Hotel Suite - Haven

When Hotel Suite comes into play, select one Furre currently in play from your side, and place it on the Hotel Suite. So long as this Furre remains in the Suite, it provides 2 GP of that Furre's gender.

EX: Target Furre leaves Hotel Suite, and is considered Tireless until end of Turn.

If no Furres are in your Hotel Suite, you may spend 5 AP to place a new Furre in the Suite, so long as the Furre is not previously exhausted from Bed. If no Furres are in play by the end of turn, Hotel Suite is discarded.

Prisoner Exchange - Action/Surprise

When this card is played, a Furre who has just been Climaxed may be returned to the player's hand, but the player's opponent also is allowed to take the top Climaxed Furre from their Couch and place it back in their hand as well.

Pressing For Information - Action

This card can only be played so long as only 1 Furre is swinging and 1 Furre is putting out in bed.

Player's Furre is considered Generous and Greedy until end of Turn. If the Furre putting out does not Climax, they recover half the Stamina was considered spent in Bed.

Bribery - Treat/Alteration

Target Furre comes under the player's control, however, they cost 3 AP to Swing or Put Out.

When Furre Climaxes, they return to their owner's hand instead of going to the Couch.

Double Agent - Treat/Alteration

Target Furre gains skill: 2, EX: All other Furres you have in play are Intimidating until End of Turn.

Again, it's just a thought... but you can run with it as you like.

Taz
Immune to Hedgemazes

Post by Taz » Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:51 am

Espionage does sound like an interesting theme, and has indeed been Bonded with sexual innuendo over the years. :)

blizleopard
Tease

Post by blizleopard » Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:30 pm

More ideas from your newly residented Snowpard!

One of the kinks that I don't see touched on as much in some of the cards I've been looking over have been 'costumes' or 'gear'. Some have, some have not... but these are some I thought would be a good idea. I'm not still sure on the costs in order to make it workable, but I think they would be interesting concepts and have added potential example costs.

The French Maid:

Treat - Alteration

Furre becomes Submissive, and gains Skill " :4: , :ex: : Target :mpe: or :hpe: Furre goes immediately Swings on Furre wearing The French Maid. Wearer is considered Bound until end of Bed."

The Sexy Nurse:

Treat - Alteration

Furre Gains Skill " :f: :x: :ex: : For every 2 AP spent, Exhaust Furre to give 1 Stamina back to Target Furre only. If AP Spent exceeds Wearer's current Stamina, this Furre will Climax."

Assless Chaps:

Treat - Alteration

If Furre this is attached to is :mpe: or :hpe: They become Generous. If Furre is :fpe: or :ope: They become Tireless. Furres wearing Assless Chaps take an additional 2 Stamina while in Bed.

Leather Harness:

Treat - Alteration

Furre gains +2 to all PEs. However if Furre is also Dominant, they gain skill " :3: , :ex: : Target Furre becomes Bound until End of Turn."

If Furre wearing Leather Harness is NOT Dominant, if a Furre in Bed is Dominant, they become -2 to all PEs.

Thigh High Boots:

Treat - Alteration

If Furre this is attached to is :fpe: or :hpe: They become Dominant. If Furre is :mpe: or :ope: They become Submissive. Furres wearing Thigh High Boots take an additional 2 Stamina while in Bed.

Eerie
Mischievous

Post by Eerie » Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:09 pm

I would like to see Kemono art in next expansion made by a real Japanese person in real Japan. The images could have think black censor bars over the bits for the lulz. ...or not, I hate censorship.

Eerie
Mischievous

Post by Eerie » Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:21 pm

And and... and a female samurai kitsune named Tomoe! She will have long black hair, sake, and tits!

Astrid Varelse
Charmer

Post by Astrid Varelse » Tue Jan 06, 2015 6:54 pm

Name: Force Feed
Type: Action
Effect: Target furre eats target furre you control.

Thought of this card idea while researching an answer to this question.
Talk about Furoticon on Discord!

Also, visit my trading thread

Astrid Varelse
Charmer

Post by Astrid Varelse » Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:53 pm

Type: Owner
Playable Genders: Herm, Otherkind, Male
+0 // 6 // 7 // -10
10 // 5 // 1 // 2

Effect: All furres your opponent controls are greedy in addition to their skills. You have PE's of 2, are Tantric with Herms, Otherkind and Males, and you may pleasure up to 3 furres when you are in bed.

Flavor Text: "An eye for an eye creams everyone's pie"

~~~~

Please provide feedback!
Talk about Furoticon on Discord!

Also, visit my trading thread

Albero-Warling
Coy

Post by Albero-Warling » Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:45 pm

How about...

Pump a Dude :m: :m: :1:
Treat
+2 to all PEs

Umm pretty much just an awesome penis pump.
I'm not familiar with all the cards from every set so i don't know if
one like this already exists. This just popped into my head and i
had to put it out there as a possibility.
The cost, art, name, flavor text, and PEs it gives are all at your
discretion as you are the creators.

blizleopard
Tease

Post by blizleopard » Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:46 pm

Captainbozo suggested I throw up some wild ideas I'd had since I started collecting, in case anything bit. So... here ya go!

Lecherous/Prudish:

Lecherous - A Furre who is Lecherous gains a bonus to their PE when in Bed with a Furre from a rival's Harem, but, that opposing Furre also receives the same bonus. If the Lecherous Furre causes the rival's Furre in bed to orgasm, they do not cost any energy to refresh.

Prudish - A Furre who is Prudish receives a penalty to their PE when in bed with a Furre from a rival's Harem, but, that opposing Furre also receives the same penalty. If a Prudish Furre's PE versus an opposing Furre in bed is 0, they are considered Frigid and cannot be played.

Working something akin to the Sadist mechanic, this is designed to give a Furre a boost or penalty in Bed. It can be a bit of a wild card depending on what your opponent plays, but say you have Lecherous 2. That means that if you put that Furre into play, against any and all Furres they are in Bed with, they do an additional 2 pleasure. However, this also means that if they receive any pleasure that is also plus 2. Prudish works more in a defensive manner, but can also be used to sap your rival's ability to put their Furres into bed, because now they are too much of a prude to even consider sleeping with whoever is there. So if a Furre is Prudish 3, it means that they give 3 less pleasure, but receive 3 less pleasure from all sources, meaning a single Prudish Furre could be good for stopping a group from coming at their Owner.

Seduction:

Instead of going into Bed, a Seductive Furre can be exhausted and if their PE exceeds the PE of their target, that target moves to your Harem until the end of your turn. Once end of turn is reached, that 'seduced' Furre gives their seducer their PE in pleasure and returns to their original owner.

Alpha/Omega:

Alpha - A hybrid of Fellowship & Gluttony. An Alpha has the ability to have up to the # on their card under them. Each member under the Alpha provides them with +1 to all PEs and +3 to their Stamina while they are present. Any time the Alpha Furre would Orgasm, one of the others in the Alpha's group can instead Orgasm in their place, leaving the Alpha with 1 Stamina, plus the Stamina bonus of any other Furres under them. Furres who are under an Alpha cannot be used in Bed, and none of their skills are active.

Omega - Omegas can attach themselves to any other Furre as if they were an Alpha by exhausting themselves, but only confers a +1 PE bonus. As with Alpha, should the Furre Orgasm during Bed, the Omega can instead be Orgasmed and leave the original Furre with 1 Stamina.

Mentor:

A Furre who is a Mentor also has other Skills they can put into play. Rather than going to bed themselves, they can instead exhaust to confer one of their skills onto another Furre for the duration of your turn. Any Stamina loss the Mentored Furre receives, the Mentor Furre receives half.

Seppel
Site Admin

Post by Seppel » Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:34 am

There is no card that says that yet. :)

This would probably be an appropriate cost:

Pump a Dude :5: :m: :m:
Treat - Alteration
Alter a Furre
Altered Furre has +2 to all PEs.

Compare to [card]Dick Doubler[/card]. :)

Draj
Wild

Post by Draj » Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:51 pm

Albero-Warling wrote:How about...[card][/card]

Pump a Dude :m: :m: :1:
Treat
+2 to all PEs

Umm pretty much just an awesome penis pump.
I'm not familiar with all the cards from every set so i don't know if
one like this already exists. This just popped into my head and i
had to put it out there as a possibility.
The cost, art, name, flavor text, and PEs it gives are all at your
discretion as you are the creators.
[card]Dick Doubler[/card]

PrinceAlarming
Coy

Post by PrinceAlarming » Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:50 pm

So I learned this game over the weekend at GX3, and as we were playing it during the showcase / tournament, we kept throwing around the phrase 'Eager Beaver' over and over. And it occurred to us that naturally there should be a card called Eager Beaver in the game. We did already pitch it to handsome chap showcasing the game and hosting the tournament, but I thought it would be fun to post it on here as well to run by fans of the game. ^_^

Eerie
Mischievous

Post by Eerie » Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:37 am

Is it too late to make a request for Climax? Could it feature new Caramel and Leashed Servant cards? Also a reprint of Jem but with nipples would be nice.

polkakitty
Charmer

Post by polkakitty » Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:39 pm

Well, there is this blog post, which has a link to a special page where you can rate the artwork on different cards (it's different from the "Rate this card" option that's shown when looking at a card in the spoiler.) Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be any way to pick a specific card to rate, but I suspect the main reason that was created was to measure interest in reprinting different cards in Climax.

It has actually been confirmed that Caramel will be showing up again in the college section of Climax (the character. I don't know whether there will be a reprint of the original "Caramel" card with the same stats, but since that card is available in a starter deck in a set that's still in print, from a design perspective, I think it would make more sense for Climax to have a Caramel card that is distinct in terms of gameplay.)

And, although they aren't quite the same thing, [card]Sapphire[/card] from the Welcome Freshmen minideck set could be considered a remake of [card]Jem[/card] (with lower stats, but with the ability to restore 10 :sp: to you between her 2 orgasms,) and [card]Indefinite Delay[/card], found in Caramel booster packs, has the same skill as [card]Leashed Servant[/card] (though it's not quite as good because it's not a Furre.)

Sub-Humanoid
Voyeur

Post by Sub-Humanoid » Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:21 am

So I was wondering if there were any ideas for golden shower/toilet slavery concepts. If not, it would be a nice fetish to include. :)

Taz
Immune to Hedgemazes

Post by Taz » Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:21 pm

[card]Paying Respects[/card] is about as intense as ws gets in Furo, sorry! :)

Sub-Humanoid
Voyeur

Post by Sub-Humanoid » Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:48 am

Well, crap. Lol. Seemed like an interesting game to try. Would anyone know when the next set is coming out, just so I can see if it becomes an option?

Taz
Immune to Hedgemazes

Post by Taz » Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:57 pm

Climax part 2 is slated for a Summer 2017 release. This will be the last print set for the foreseeable future.

Paying Respects was reprinted in Climax part 1, in the Wolves vs. Rats box. It received errata making it an Action with the Rat subtype, so it could play better with Murodian Settlement.