Official Card Idea Thread!

For discussion of anything to do with Furoticon.
Taz
Immune to Hedgemazes

Re: Official Card Idea Thread!

Post by Taz » Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:57 pm

First of all, what your card does sounds more like a persistent effect than a one-shot deal, so its type seems more appropriate as "Action."

Second of all, "Alteration" is a sub-type of "Treat," so just saying "Treat" would get the point across.

Third of all, there is currently one previously existing card that has a function based on the "total cost" of the card, and that card is Can't Enjoy It.

Fourthly, if you could "pay extra" to make up for the difference, you might as well invert the function of the card from "Treat with a free Furre" to "Furre with a free Treat." It depends on exactly how you want it to be balanced. I personally think that it would usually make more sense that, given multiple instances of this card, a Furre would bring with them multiple Treats, rather than a single Treat bringing multiple Furres.

And finally, what is the cost of the card itself? :)
"I play it for the game mechanics."

Marik
Site Admin

Post by Marik » Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:02 pm

FrostDemn wrote:Then what divides toys from constructs? I'm getting confused now. Though I was thinking certain toys like that sybian card I thought up could be genderless cards (so they can be added to any deck). I still like the "Battery counter" idea, too.
Well that's a horse of a different colour right there, almost literally in concerns to Furoticon. =3

The problem is that most of the unique genders (including genderless) tend to fall under Otherkin, hence why there's a Construct furre type, but no overall construct type such as Artifacts from a certain other card game. It's a side-effect of having a gender-based colour/card type system I'm afraid.
- Marik (aka Mr. Blue Font)

polkakitty
Charmer

Post by polkakitty » Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:27 pm

FrostDemn wrote:"Invite the Deliveryfur"
Action
When playing a Treat or Alteration, you may also bring out a Furre with equal or lesser converted cost as the Treat or Alteration.
Taz wrote:Fourthly, if you could "pay extra" to make up for the difference, you might as well invert the function of the card from "Treat with a free Furre" to "Furre with a free Treat."
I think the issue with this would be that most Furres cost significantly more to play than most Treats, which they should since Treats don't defend you in addition to their skill. (Furres usually have an AP cost between about 5-9, and Treats are usually between 2-6.) So if you had to play a Treat and then pick a Furre with the same cost or less, you'd probably have very few choices. I think it would be more useful to have it work so that when you play a Furre, you can also play a Treat with the same cost or less.

It's also probably worth noting that if this card used a "total cost" mechanic like Can't Enjoy It, the gender of the extra card would not be important, since each GP would just add 1 to the total cost no matter what it was. Like what some of us have done with Furres using [c]Sex Addict[/c], this would allow you to put Furres/Treats into play of genders you can't normally generate the GP for, like a [c]Sari[/c] with [c]Feeding off Foes[/c] from a single-gender deck or something.

But if it just required one card to have the same or lesser cost than the other, you would have to pick a Furre and a Treat with the same gender, and it would be a more gender-specific effect. I suppose this might be preferable if the flavor was closely tied to a specific gender, or if the extra choices of Treats that would be allowed with the total cost mechanic made it too overpowered.

Actually, come to think of it, this card's effect should also probably specifically say that you can only play the extra card when you pay the full cost to play the first card from your hand, because Sex Addict + [c]Thib and Malachi[/c] is quite cheesy enough already without the possibility of also getting something like a free [c]Saltire of Triskelion[/c] out of it (you couldn't play it on T&M because of the requirement for the Furre to already have 3 different Alterations, but you could play it on any other Furre you already had in play with 3 different Alterations.)

In many ways this would be like [c]Toy Chest[/c], only much more powerful because while Toy Chest gives you an action that would normally cost :5: for free when you play a certain type of card, Invite the Deliveryfur could be used to play cards with much higher costs for free. I think the cost should probably be as much as Tomorrow's Welts or so ( :8: and 4 GP, whatever gender it would be.)

I really like this idea, though. It could open up a lot of interesting possibilities!

Oh, one other thing I wanted to weigh in on....
FrostDemn wrote:Then what divides toys from constructs? I'm getting confused now.
It seems to me that Constructs are things like robots, that have at least some degree of autonomy and ability to think for themselves (although I guess they might be bound to do what somebody tells them.) Whereas other cards, like most Treats, are just ordinary toys that anyone can pick up and use. Of course, since Constructs and toys are both inventions that somebody made, and presumably Constructs could be rebuilt with different parts, you could get some real ambiguity about whether a toy was part of a Construct or not.

Maybe there could be room for a high-level Construct with an "Equip" mechanic, where it could attach a non-Alteration Treat with an activated skill to itself. Then the activated skill on the Treat could no longer be used the normal way, but you could use that skill on any acceptable target whenever the Equipping Furre entered bed or something.

(But then, after reading the Red Dwarf novel, I seriously think that there should be robot prostitutes that can exchange body parts with each other at will. Really, it would be awesome.)

Marik
Site Admin

Post by Marik » Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:09 pm

polkakitty wrote:(But then, after reading the Red Dwarf novel, I seriously think that there should be robot prostitutes that can exchange body parts with each other at will. Really, it would be awesome.)
+5 Points for the Red Dwarf reference. <3
- Marik (aka Mr. Blue Font)

Jackle
Supple

Post by Jackle » Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:17 pm

Well, when I was talking about Golems, kinda like what Polka said. Have them be like a construct and maybe add like a equip function with it.

Say you have a Furre out, and you have a Golem-type card in your hand. You pay a certain amount and the Golem acts like a Treat card that adds certain effects to the Furre that's "Controlling" it. You could also so do something along the lines of when the Furre controlling the Golem has Orgasm, you can pay a certain AP amount and either bring it back to your hand, or equip it to another Furre.

Again, this is just a idea I had.

m3ch@w0lf
Supple

Post by m3ch@w0lf » Mon May 09, 2011 11:01 pm

Are we ever gonna see tentacle monsters as a card? XD
(All my eggs died you heartless buttholes!)

Taz
Immune to Hedgemazes

Post by Taz » Tue May 10, 2011 12:15 am

m3ch@w0lf wrote:Are we ever gonna see tentacle monsters as a card? XD
[c]Evil Anon[/c] XD

Both of the Otherkin owner cards (Dominator from the 1st Vanilla Starter, Talgurin from the Triskelion Starter) seem to have tentacle action going on for them, as well. I'm probably forgetting a Furre card or two, as well, but Anon was what immediately came to mind.

Rest assured that tentacle appreciation has not gone unnoticed in the wide world of Furoticon! XD It may be worth investing in Otherkin resources if that's what you're interested in, though, especially given the aforementioned examples. Plenty of Outskirts and 100 different ways to draw!

m3ch@w0lf
Supple

Post by m3ch@w0lf » Wed May 11, 2011 11:57 am

Um, is it wrong to want to get raped by that thing? Even if I'm a guy?
CallistaSkip wrote:^_^ "Machine species" -- Those are constructs, guys! [c]Rozz[/c]'ka, and [c]Arman[/c]'ka, and even [c]Green Robot[/c].
That's true, but they don't have the machine dynamics I proposed...
(All my eggs died you heartless buttholes!)

Taz
Immune to Hedgemazes

Post by Taz » Wed May 11, 2011 11:41 pm

m3ch@w0lf wrote:
CallistaSkip wrote:^_^ "Machine species" -- Those are constructs, guys! [c]Rozz[/c]'ka, and [c]Arman[/c]'ka, and even [c]Green Robot[/c].
That's true, but they don't have the machine dynamics I proposed...
Callista has expressed interest in androids and the like in the past; if I recall correctly, she said something along the line of if she had it her way, there'd be a whole steam/cyberpunk-themed set with all sorts of beings, entirely or partially mechanical or otherwise. Given enough demand, I could realistically see such a setting being used for a story arc a few years or so from now, where interesting mechanical parts can be given equally interesting game mechanics of their own. ^_^

----

Back on topic, just the other day I had an idea for a Female card, a Surprise by the name of "Kegel Mastery." The initial idea looked something like this:

:4: :f: :f:
:uncommon:
You may play ~ whenever an effect an opponent controls would pleasure you outside of bed. Prevent that pleasure, and the effect's controller loses :sp: equal to the pleasure prevented.

I was thinking how nifty the idea was at the time, but also how situational it was, basically relegating its use as a counter to only a couple types of decks. So, thinking about how to make it more versatile (and shamelessly borrowing the idea from MTG's "Harm's Way" card), I came up with this instead:

:4: :f: :f:
:uncommon:
You may play ~ whenever pleasure would be given. Prevent 4 of that pleasure, and you may give 4 pleasure divided (in to whole numbers) as you choose among any number of Furres and/or players.

Which, yeah, more versatile and generally useful, but that seemed to make it lose some of its originality and flavor. Speaking of flavor text, it should have a feel something like this:

"Having suddenly been gripped in a way unlike any I've felt before, it was apparent that my 'plan' had just backfired."

XD

SenoraKitty
Servant

Post by SenoraKitty » Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:04 pm

Time for me to get in on this. We all know that the wide range of Furoticon is bondage based. What if we added different fetishes into the artwork and themes? I'm not talking about anything hardcore like mutilation, or other body fluids. There are plenty of other fetishes and items out there. I'm trying to give inspiration for card ideas.

Foodies (a fetish with food)
'Loonies (a fetish involving balloons) I have a great picture in my head for this one.
Knife play (not drawing blood but playing with blades on skin)
Fire play (this one is so much fun)
Nipple clamps (There might be one but I have not come across a nipple clamps card)
stocks and hobblers
Medical fetish

Forgive me, my perverted mind could not come up with any more off the top of my head. Add more if you can think of them!

Taz
Immune to Hedgemazes

Post by Taz » Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:29 pm

SenoraKitty wrote:Time for me to get in on this. We all know that the wide range of Furoticon is bondage based. What if we added different fetishes into the artwork and themes? I'm not talking about anything hardcore like mutilation, or other body fluids. There are plenty of other fetishes and items out there. I'm trying to give inspiration for card ideas.
I just wanted to mention on this thought that most of the BDSM stuff falls in the realm of the Triskelion expansion. The order in which sets are released is one year a Vanilla set, the next year a fetish set, the next year another Vanilla set, the following year a potentially different fetish set, and so on. Since 2nd Vanilla was just released last month, we can therefore expect a new fetish set to come out next year, and we can probably expect it to be about cumplay. XD
'Loonies (a fetish involving balloons) I have a great picture in my head for this one.
'Loonies are such a silly, likeable bunch. :) I know that there was an uncommon card called [c]Goo Balloon[/c] in the (no longer available) 1st Vanilla boosters, but it has not made a reappearance in 2nd Vanilla. :(
Nipple clamps (There might be one but I have not come across a nipple clamps card)
Presto! :D
Medical fetish
Now that you mention it, I find it odd that I cannot recall any "naughty nurses" or anything of the sort in Furoticon. French maids and librarians appear in 2nd Vanilla (coincidentally enough, both of them as Herms), but I'm not sure if we have anybody to give use our "bad medicine." ;)
Forgive me, my perverted mind could not come up with any more off the top of my head. Add more if you can think of them!
Hey, without perverted minds, we wouldn't have card ideas! ^_^

Anthfurnee
Tease

Post by Anthfurnee » Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:57 am

Not sure if this card exist but how about one made against the male cards treat.

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/6259226/

The pic is called Autofelacio so I think a card like that could be given he same name..

Taz
Immune to Hedgemazes

Post by Taz » Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:58 pm

That would just be [c]Masturbatory Tendencies[/c] on a Male Furre with a very high Male PE. XD

Someguy12121
Mischievous

Post by Someguy12121 » Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:09 pm

Me and my friends were hanging and one of them was saying he wished he had his bottom otter. He said most of the otter furres he knows are usually bottom and submissive. I then read that this set would have Otters so I think a Bottom Otter card would fit ^_^
Contact via AIM or Skype (someguy12121) for webcam games ^_^

Anthfurnee
Tease

Post by Anthfurnee » Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:01 pm

a inflatable latex suit card that would increase the GP of the opponent furre but the selected furre can't swing until a rolled turn amount passed. Good for the players who need to stall for time. I am open for criticism for this idea.

Taz
Immune to Hedgemazes

Post by Taz » Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:33 am

You mean PEs? I can't think of any particular downside to increasing an opposing Furre's GP value, particularly after it's already on the table! XD

Admittedly, GP manipulation might be an interesting mechanic for another set . . . but I think you're looking more for something along the lines of this:

Balloobie Trap :4: :f:
Treat - Alteration
~ comes into play with a Dream Counter on it.
Alter a Furre an opponent controls.
Altered Furre gets +1 to all PEs.
Altered Furre can't swing as long as ~ has a Dream Counter on it.
During your Refill Step, remove a Dream Counter from ~ if possible.

Somewhat wordy for a mediocre card to fill a common slot, but I think this best approximates what you're looking for. I made the card Female because A) stalling is a tactic primarily employed by Females and Otherkin, and Otherkin tend to focus on reducing PEs, and B) I cracked myself up too much by thinking of that card name. XD

Overall, it's a decent card idea in concept, and can even potentially combo with cards like [card]Polite Refusal[/card] once your opponent thinks that they are ready to capitalize on the buff you gave them. I'd certainly run it over [card]Full-Body Harness[/card] any day of the week. >_>

Seppel
Site Admin

Post by Seppel » Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:57 am

It looks much cleaner without the bonus.

Ballobie Boogaloo :1: :f:
Treat - Alteration
Alter a Furre
Altered Furre can't swing or put out and its activated abilities can't be played.
Eliminate ~ during your refill step.
:tanrare: Seppel

Anthfurnee
Tease

Post by Anthfurnee » Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:12 pm

Taz wrote: I made the card Female because A) stalling is a tactic primarily employed by Females and Otherkin, and Otherkin tend to focus on reducing PEs XD

What about inebaling it of frigid or shy male furre? They could use some "armor" like inflatable latex. from the "scary" opposite sex?

Seppel
Site Admin

Post by Seppel » Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:27 am

I think I know what Anthfurnee's fetish is. XD

Anthfurnee
Tease

Post by Anthfurnee » Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:29 am

Seppel wrote:I think I know what Anthfurnee's fetish is. XD
I am still unsure about my fetish WAM mummification and inflation so far look cool to try. So I just want them to have a card a small presence in furoticon.

KDKC
Servant

Post by KDKC » Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:23 am

Why not make some archetypes?

Fox Den :5:
Haven
Gain :1: during your refill step. This :1: can be used in place of one GP ( :m: :f: :h: or :o: ) on any "Fox" card.

Feelin' Foxy! :2: :f:
Fox Action - Surprise
Choose one "Fox" furre in play. It becomes Eager, Dominant, and gains +1 to all PE's until the end of this turn.

Am I doin it rite?

Taz
Immune to Hedgemazes

Post by Taz » Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:53 pm

Almost. :)

We already have a Fox-centric Haven, though, perfect for all our Fox fans looking to make Fox decks (I know that at least Mage and I were both working on a Vixen deck at one point, but he was closer to completion with his, so I traded him cards from my own). For more details, check out [c]Fox Hole[/c]!

Your Surprise is also good, but a bit aggressive and out of place for the Female gender. I'd personally change the :f: to an :h: :h: . Which is something of a shame, as Herms are tied with Males for the least number of Foxes (and that's if you include the dual-gender [card]Lucas and Rose[/card]). I'd choose something that was more supplementary than simply raw and powerful for it to be more appropriate for the Female-filled Fox type. ^_^

KDKC
Servant

Post by KDKC » Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:55 am

Well, the reason I introduced the Fox Den was so that another deck choice could be made feasible, outside of selecting a Gender type, instead a cross-gender Fox deck that mingles the types effectively. Kind of a full-on archetype approach, rather than a few things here and there that work with certain types. A species deck poll was just put out, and I figured since Foxes already have a fair share of support cards, that expanding upon it would be appropriate.

I picked "Feelin' Foxy" to be female since "Foxy" is a term normally used for women. I know Female decks are meant to be defensive but, on the other hand, what's the best defense but a good offense?

Another one. Do we have something like this already?

Fox Illusion Surprise! :2: :f: :o:
Fox Action - Surprise
When one of your Fox furres puts out, your Furre uses its highest PE and the swinging furre uses its lowest PE when giving pleasure this turn.
Sven's delight changed to horror once he learned who he'd REALLY slept with.

Fox Jutsu - Quick Escape :2: :h:
Fox Action - Surprise
Choose one of your swinging Fox furres. It is Elusive to All this turn.

Moriarty
Tease

Post by Moriarty » Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:44 pm

I haven't seen this idea yet so here goes. I saw in another thread the idea of linking two cards together and that started me thinking on this concept.
New Keyword, Mated: When an effect targets a Furre you control with Mated you may redirect the effect to another Furre you control with Mated that is a legal target.
Insert tab M into slot 2.

You do this for a fun

avalon487
Tease

Post by avalon487 » Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:13 pm

Furoticon needs some aquatic Furres and bad. All it has right now is a merfolk and a cephalopod (probably misspelled). Where are the dolphins? The whales? The sharks?

Totally not biased in any way >.>

Moriarty
Tease

Post by Moriarty » Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:45 pm

avalon487 wrote:Furoticon needs some aquatic Furres and bad. All it has right now is a merfolk and a cephalopod (probably misspelled). Where are the dolphins? The whales? The sharks?

And a "Sushi Bar" Card to remove them all for huge pleasure attack! (Joking... mostly)
Insert tab M into slot 2.

You do this for a fun

avalon487
Tease

Post by avalon487 » Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:02 pm

Moriarty wrote:
avalon487 wrote:Furoticon needs some aquatic Furres and bad. All it has right now is a merfolk and a cephalopod (probably misspelled). Where are the dolphins? The whales? The sharks?

And a "Sushi Bar" Card to remove them all for huge pleasure attack! (Joking... mostly)

Sushi bar?!? That's just twisted D:

Hikari
Coy

Post by Hikari » Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:29 am

Forward Thrust
Action - Surprise
:4: :mpe: or :hpe:

Exhaust target furre, to pleasure target opponent's furre. Discard 1 card from your hand to search your black book for a copy of, "Backing into it", remove from play after use.

Backing into it
Action - Surprise
:7:
Orgasm target furre that has been pleasured this turn, OR increase target Furre's PE by 4 until the end of turn
Don't look away from my eyes. Just gaze into them. That's right. Don't look away, just relax and open yourself to me... Yes, good. You'll never want to be free again...

Smitten
Servant

Post by Smitten » Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:43 am

Here's a thought-

Chimerization (or something) couch two furres you control, chimerization's stats are the sum of both, but it has the abilities of neither. Probably would be an otherkin card. The idea would be to play it when you have two near-dead furres, and get a bigger furre in exchange, it sounded a little strong to me at first, but now I think it's sort of balanced out by the fact that the more furres you have the more things you can target in bed.

Drex
Charmer

Post by Drex » Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:01 am

Smitten wrote:Here's a thought-

Chimerization (or something) couch two furres you control, chimerization's stats are the sum of both, but it has the abilities of neither. Probably would be an otherkin card. The idea would be to play it when you have two near-dead furres, and get a bigger furre in exchange, it sounded a little strong to me at first, but now I think it's sort of balanced out by the fact that the more furres you have the more things you can target in bed.
That would be a bit powerful, especially for otherkin who have furs like [c]Thib and Malachi[/c], [c]Evil Anon[/c], [c]Cold Hard Metal[/c] and many, many more fairly high PE furs.

If you mixed Thib with Evil Anon you'd have a 50 SP 13/15/17/15 fur. Even if you didn't add their SP together, that is one very scary fur. Honestly a card like that would be sort of broken no matter what gender you gave it to. All genders have a fur or two that have really high PEs and would make for the most powerful fur in the game if combined together. Maybe if there were something similar to Devour from MTG where when you play the card, you can sacrifice as many furs as you like, that card comes into play with that many +1 to all PE counters. That would make it not too terrible, but still could have powerful effects if used the right way.
I'm that otter that hates fish and swimming. ^^

Seppel
Site Admin

Post by Seppel » Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:40 am

The idea would probably be best if one Furre came into play and gave a CIP bonus to another Furre (whether it be a temporary or permanent bonus). :)

Taz
Immune to Hedgemazes

Post by Taz » Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:15 am

Seppel wrote:The idea would probably be best if one Furre came into play and gave a CIP bonus to another Furre (whether it be a temporary or permanent bonus). :)
I'm liking both this and the "Devour"-styled idea; the latter would be perfect for a vore set, even, if it wasn't quite as blatant a knockoff of Shards of Alara. XD

Actually, on that note . . . it would be nifty if we had a set with Exalted-style "swinging alone" bonuses, and I'm sure Rebooter fans would love a set that has Furres with an "Unearth" type of skill . . . but again, not all at once, lest we make a set that feels like an Alara ripoff. ;)

Smitten
Servant

Post by Smitten » Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:13 am

I thought the original idea would be broken- but I'm glad I threw it out there anyway because it got people thinking. ^^

I don't think we need to worry about ripping anything off- the entire game so far as I've seen it is unique, and lots of card games have cards with similar effects. Besides, there's TONS of ways to make cards like that even more unique, simply because they're in an entirely different game.

KDKC
Servant

Post by KDKC » Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:41 pm

Drex wrote:
Smitten wrote:Here's a thought-

That would be a bit powerful, especially for otherkin who have furs like [c]Thib and Malachi[/c], [c]Evil Anon[/c], [c]Cold Hard Metal[/c] and many, many more fairly high PE furs.

If you mixed Thib with Evil Anon you'd have a 50 SP 13/15/17/15 fur. Even if you didn't add their SP together, that is one very scary fur. Honestly a card like that would be sort of broken no matter what gender you gave it to. All genders have a fur or two that have really high PEs and would make for the most powerful fur in the game if combined together. Maybe if there were something similar to Devour from MTG where when you play the card, you can sacrifice as many furs as you like, that card comes into play with that many +1 to all PE counters. That would make it not too terrible, but still could have powerful effects if used the right way.
Or perhaps the effect is that it uses the highest stats between each card, rather than combining them together. For example, combining a high :m: and :f: card with otherwise low stats and a high :h: and :o: card together to make an all-rounder. For example, Thib + Cold Hard Metal would be 10/9/9/9 with 30 SP in this case.

Seppel
Site Admin

Post by Seppel » Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:10 pm

That would cause quite a bit of math and memory issues.

I believe I have a simpler solution, but I'll save it for a future set. :)

captainbozo
Endowed

Post by captainbozo » Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:42 pm

I'm reviving this topic, and YOU CAN'T STOP ME.

Card idea:
"Spitting Dicknipples", Treat - Alteration, Cost: 7O, "Alter a Furre. When Altered Furre is pleasured by a card other than Spitting Dicknipples, it gets -1 SP."

And of course the card would have some chick with dicknipples cumming all over XD

I just thought it'd be a silly card <3

Bozo's Furo Store! Rare cards no one else offers! http://furoticon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1760

Taz
Immune to Hedgemazes

Post by Taz » Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:54 pm

What you did there. Don't think I didn't see it. :blank:

captainbozo
Endowed

Post by captainbozo » Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:25 am

Are you not entertained???

Bozo's Furo Store! Rare cards no one else offers! http://furoticon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1760

Taz
Immune to Hedgemazes

Post by Taz » Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:42 am

Not my flavor of humor; sorry, but do color me unamused.

captainbozo
Endowed

Post by captainbozo » Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:43 am

Well then, disregard <3 It was just a silly thing :>

I DID NOT MEAN TO OFFEND D: :sp:

Taz
Immune to Hedgemazes

Post by Taz » Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:46 am

. . . That was a rather fast, Eager response. XD

And naw, I'm not offended; just unamused. :)

captainbozo
Endowed

Post by captainbozo » Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:49 am

I'm playing Pheen on the chat, so I'm browsing while you guys PARTY IT UP LIKE JERKS.

Just kidding, i love you guys <3

Taz
Immune to Hedgemazes

Post by Taz » Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:57 am

AND WHEN IT'S TIME TO PARTY WE WILL ALWAYS PARTY CARD!

Otlan
Wild

Post by Otlan » Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:17 am

Browsed Through this a Bit and Came up with a Couple Of Ideas. Please Note, I only read about 4 pages, since reading all of this would have taken more time then I have, so if any of these Cards have been Done, please let me Know. Please Also note that as I write this, it'a almost 4:15 in the Morning, so my spelling and Grammer is not going to be good :P .

Furs:

(Got this Idea after Reading about an Invisable Fur)
Name: UMA
Type: Fur - ???
Coat: :6: :o: :o:
Stamina and PP:
20 :sp:
5 :mpe:
5 :fpe:
5 :hpe:
5 :ope:
Abilaties: Elusive. This Fur can Not Be Targeted by Swinging Furs.
Flavor Text: ["i]You Won't know he's there until He's on Top of you." - Chief Ten Feathers[/i]

(First I'm going Old West, then I'm going Midevil)
Name: Cheif Ten Feathers
Type: Fur - Egal
Cost: :3: :m: :m:
Stamina and PP:
12 :sp:
4 :mpe:
7 :fpe:
6 :hpe:
2 :ope:
Abilaties: Pay :x: :m: and :ex: : Opponet Removes :x: amount of Alterrations from play and puts them onto they're couch.
Flavor Text: "Come in Frined. Tonight, you Smoke my Peace Pipe.

Name: Saloon Girl.
Type Fur - Rabbit (Couden't remeebr the Techincale Name for Rabbit, sorry -_- .)
Cost: :4: :f: :f: :f: :f:
Stamina and PP:
15 :sp:
6 :mpe:
6 :hpe:
4 :ope:
Abilaties: Multiorgasmic.
Flavor Text: She'll Take on All Comers. Sometimes twice,

Name: Bar Keep
Type: Fur - Wolf
Geander: Male
Cost: :7: :m: :m:
Stamina and PP:
20 :sp:
4 :mpe:
6 :fpe:
5 :hpe:
5 :ope:
Abilaties: Intimidating
Flavor Text: His Saloon. His Rules

Name: Dimondback
Type: Fur - Snake
Cost: :8: :h: :h:
Stamina and PP:
18 :sp:
1 :mpe:
7 :fpe:
7 :hpe:
4 :ope:
Abilaties: Luer 2 amd Friged to Males
Flavor Text: She's wanted in more ways then Two

Name: Ralph, The Palace Guard
Type: Fur - Dog
Cost: :4: :m:
Stamina and PP:
10 :sp:
2 :mpe:
3 :hpe:
2 :ope:
Abilaties: Dominite
Flavor Text: Ralph Enjoyed his Guard Job. Mostly for the Perks.

Name: Pricess Percila
Type: Fur - Dog
Cost: :3: :f: :f:
Stamina and PP:
10 :sp:
5 :mpe:
4 :fpe:
4 :hpe:
3 :ope:
Abilaties: Submissive
Flavor Text: She and Ralph often liked to Sneak out for a night out on the Town.

Treats:

Name: Guard Patrol
Type: Treat - Surprise
Cost: :6: :m: :f:
Effects: All Swinging and Putting out Fur Recive no Pleasure this Turn.
Flavor Text: When The Gurad Patrol went on By, Both of them breathed a Sigh of Releif

Name: Six Gun Lover
Type: Treat - Surprise(?)
Cost: :3: :h: :h: :f:
Effects: All Furs that Pleasured this Fur this Round Take an Adintonial Six Pleasure.
Flavor Text: Hir Gun was never far away.

Havens:

Name: The Liebary
Type: Haven
Cost: :8: :h: :h: :f:
Effects: Gain :f: :h: during your refill step.
Flavor Text: The Liebarry was the Perfect Place for a Rondevou

And that's all I've got for now. When I think of more, I'll post them. In the Mean Time, thoughts and suggestions are Welcoem n_n.

Emily
Tease

Post by Emily » Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:14 am

After discussing it on irc, a few of us thought it might be interesting to see some vanilla cards based on the yearbook from the school the characters go to. Things like "teacher's pet," "most likely to succeed," or "best dressed."

Otlan
Wild

Post by Otlan » Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:10 am

Emily wrote:After discussing it on irc, a few of us thought it might be interesting to see some vanilla cards based on the yearbook from the school the characters go to. Things like "teacher's pet," "most likely to succeed," or "best dressed."
Now theres an Idea n_n. What Would these Cards Be/Do?

Seppel
Site Admin

Post by Seppel » Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:08 am

Teacher's Pet :5: :m:
Furre - Lapine :2nduncommon:
5 :sp: // 2/1/1/2
:m: , :ex: : Teacher's Pet pleasures target Professor and that Professor gets an apple.

polkakitty
Charmer

Post by polkakitty » Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:44 am

Emily wrote:After discussing it on irc, a few of us thought it might be interesting to see some vanilla cards based on the yearbook from the school the characters go to. Things like "teacher's pet," "most likely to succeed," or "best dressed."
Hmmm, I think those ideas could make for interesting Alterations to put on a Furre. Maybe something like these:

Teacher's Pet: Treat - Alteration :m: :m: :m: :3:
Alter a Furre.
Altered Furre deals an additional 3 pleasure in bed to Furres with a higher GP cost than itself. (Ones at a higher "level", so to speak.)

Best Dressed: Treat - Alteration :h: :h: :3:
Alter a Furre.
When altered Furre causes another Furre to orgasm, you may remove an Alteration from that Furre and attach it to altered Furre.

Most Likely to Succeed: Treat - Alteration :o: :o: :6:
Alter a Furre.
When altered Furre swings, you may have one swinging Furre other than altered Furre remain refreshed. (He's good at motivating people to work with him.)

Seppel
Site Admin

Post by Seppel » Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:03 am

polkakitty wrote:Best Dressed: Treat - Alteration :h: :h: :3:
Alter a Furre.
When altered Furre causes another Furre to orgasm, you may remove an Alteration from that Furre and attach it to altered Furre.
That's an interesting concept, but any alterations on the orgasmed Furre would go to the couch via Eternal Rules before triggers are checked. XD

Fixed: When altered Furre pleasures a Furre in bed, you may attach target Alteration altering that Furre and attach it to the altered Furre.

...oh god what a nightmare, two Furres with "Best Dressed" swapping their "Best Dresseds" back and forth. XD

Okay, not so fixed, haha.
polkakitty wrote:Most Likely to Succeed: Treat - Alteration :o: :o: :6:
Alter a Furre.
When altered Furre swings, you may have one swinging Furre other than altered Furre remain refreshed. (He's good at motivating people to work with him.)
Simplified: When altered Furre swings, you may refresh target Furre.

It's like some sort of super-Tireless. :wtf:

polkakitty
Charmer

Post by polkakitty » Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:14 pm

Seppel wrote:Fixed: When altered Furre pleasures a Furre in bed, you may attach target Alteration altering that Furre and attach it to the altered Furre.

...oh god what a nightmare, two Furres with "Best Dressed" swapping their "Best Dresseds" back and forth. XD

Okay, not so fixed, haha.
Oops. I hadn't thought of that. Well, maybe it could have a skill to prevent that, along the lines of [card]Junkyard Rottweiler[/card]'s "Other Furres cannot gain this skill":

Best Dressed: Treat - Alteration :h: :h: :h: :5: (Increased cost because it would be more powerful if you didn't have to bring a Furre to orgasm for it to work)
Alter a Furre.
When altered Furre pleasures a Furre in bed, you may remove target Alteration altering that Furre and attach it to the altered Furre.
If Best Dressed would be attached to a Furre other than the one it's currently altering, eliminate Best Dressed.

Then if two Furres with Best Dressed were in bed, the defending player's copy would resolve first (from the wiki: "If two or more skills trigger at once and different players control them, the skill(s) of the player whose turn it was previously will resolve first, followed by the player before him or her, all the way around to the player whose turn it is.") So the swinging player's Best Dressed would be eliminated, and the defending player's copy would stay in place.