Official Card Idea Thread!

For discussion of anything to do with Furoticon.
Seppel
Site Admin

Re: Official Card Idea Thread!

Post by Seppel » Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:27 pm

Unbirther ( :ex: : Remove target Furre you control from the game. Return it to play during your refill step. Play this skill only during your main step.)

Crawl away for a turn, then return to play as a new man (literally)!

The powerful ones can include things like "When this Furre unbirths, you may draw a card."
:tanrare: Seppel

Taz
Immune to Hedgemazes

Post by Taz » Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:39 pm

The last couple of posts can't help but remind me of the first few verses of Chapter 3 of the gospel of John. Hilariously appropriate, really:

Jesus: "You must be reborn."

Some random guy: "How do we do that, by crawling back in and out of our mother's womb again?"

Jesus: ". . . not quite what I meant."

----

To stay relevant to the topic of card mechanic ideas, I've got an idea for Macro/Micro mechanics:

Macro X (This Furre counts as X Furres in bed.)

Micro X (After this Furre gives pleasure in bed, it gains X :sp: for each Furre that swung or put out this turn.)

Micro might be a bit of a stretch, but the basic idea was to grant a sort of evasion mechanic in large groups of furres. If anybody has a more appropriate method of translating either Macro or Micro in to the card game, then by all means, that's what this thread is for! :)
"I play it for the game mechanics."

polkakitty
Charmer

Post by polkakitty » Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:44 am

Reese wrote:(can't think of a good name for this keyword, but it represents those furres that revel in being vored... Iw as going to call it 'willing', but that implies that everyone else is unwilling, which I know we don't want)(x): if this furre orgasms, it pleasures one furre with the devourer key word that pleasured it this turn.
How about "Prey"?
Taz wrote:Macro X (This Furre counts as X Furres in bed.)

Micro X (After this Furre gives pleasure in bed, it gains X :sp: for each Furre that swung or put out this turn.)
Here's something I think could be cool to do with Micros. What if, instead of a single micro Furre, Micro cards were an army of tiny furs, like [c]Perfect Five[/c]? Then we could have a skill like this:

Micro (When this Furre is in bed, it gets -1 to all PEs for each opposing Furre in bed. If another Furre would give more than 4 :sp: pleasure to this Furre, it gives 4 :sp: instead.)

They're less effective at pleasing larger numbers of Furres since they have to split up, but one Furre can't pin them all down at once, so there's a limit to how much pleasure each Furre can deal to them. So if something like [c]Thib and Malachi[/c] pleasured them for 4, that would represent making one of them orgasm, but not having time to get to any others before the next turn. It could be an interesting counterpoint to Macros being suited to take on large groups of Furres (I assume if you had 2 Macros that counted as 2 Furres each, you would be able to select up to 4 Furres for them to pleasure,) as well as make sure no single Furre can win the game for you alone.

Seppel
Site Admin

Post by Seppel » Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:33 pm

Could be a modular keyword - "Size."

Size 2 (This Furre counts as 2 Furres when entering or leaving bed.)
-For macros

Size 0 (This Furre counts as 0 Furres when entering or leaving bed.)
-For micros

In other words, a Size 2 Furre in bed means you can select 2 Furres to pleasure, but you only have 1 Furre in bed. If that Furre leaves bed (orgasm or is removed from bed), you have 2 less in bed when it comes time to give pleasure.

There could probably even be one Size 3 Furre in a set.

Size 0 Furres would need to give bonuses when they enter bed, because by themselves, they can't stop swingers from pleasuring the opponent, and they take pleasure.

I originally wrote Size as "This Furre counts as X Furres in bed," but this caused confusion as to what to do with a Size 2 Furre when your opponent only puts 1 Furre into bed.

Reese
Tease

Post by Reese » Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:46 am

Seppel wrote:Unbirther ( :ex: : Remove target Furre you control from the game. Return it to play during your refill step. Play this skill only during your main step.)

The powerful ones can include things like "When this Furre unbirths, you may draw a card."
aw, but that leaves out all the lovely stories where the main character UBs someone and rebirths them as a minion or etc...
(the only one I can think of off hand involved a human being UB'd by his living fox plushie to emerge as a fox furry)

FrostDemn
Tease

Post by FrostDemn » Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:10 am

Seppel wrote: I originally wrote Size as "This Furre counts as X Furres in bed," but this caused confusion as to what to do with a Size 2 Furre when your opponent only puts 1 Furre into bed.

Wouldn't that just be pleasuring the furre putting out, then if the furre putting out climaxes, the owner receives pleasure too? Or even the owner receiving pleasure even if the furre putting out doesn't climax?

But then that brings to mind what if the Owner had no furres in bed to put out?
Mmm... I kinda like that idea. XD

I had an idea a few nights ago for an Otherkin card. It's only a very general concept, but let's see how well I can put it together:

Illusory Playmate Summoner - :9: :o: :o:
Furre - Occult
:sp: 15
:m: 4
:f: 4
:h: 4
:o: 4

Illusory Playmate Summoner can pay 5 :sp: to generate a :o: Furre token. Treat this token as a :o: Furre with :sp: 10, :m: 4, :f: 4, :h:4, and :o:4. This cannot be used if the :o: Furre is in Bed. If this Furre is climaxed, the generated :o: Furre is climaxed as well.

Naturally, there's lots of editing that can be done to this card. The name, for one, is a bit wordy and doesn't slide off the tongue. Second, the type of Furre, I have no clue what it could be, as it could be anything.
So, the idea is that this furre can be used to add to your defenses by creating a sort of "ghostly" duplicate of itself at the cost of :sp: 5. The duplicate, though, has an SP of 10 instead of 15, though, each time one is generated, so in the first turn, the Summoner can generate one, and then you'd have two furres in bed with :sp: 10. If the duplicate is climaxed or otherwise removed, the Summoner can then generate a new one with a fresh :sp: 10.

Probably not the best idea for me to try to develop new card ideas with such a loose grasp of the rules, but I really wanted to post this so I could get some input on it.

On that, maybe an upcoming theme could focus on fantasy/magical types of things, too.

Reese
Tease

Post by Reese » Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:38 pm

Seppel wrote:Unbirther ( :ex: : Remove target Furre you control from the game. Return it to play during your refill step. Play this skill only during your main step.)

I was just catching the cards you posted on FA today, and It struck me that the above could be a little OP in combination with [c]Crazy Slut Fox[/c] if it allows you to trigger her comes in to play ability every turn (assuming she survives coming in to play without, ahem, cumming in to play...)

Having it be something you can only do to another furre in bed at least reduces it to once every other turn (and, depending on when during the bed step the ability may be used, it also presents the risk of her getting climaxed before she escapes to the safety of the womb.)

Seppel
Site Admin

Post by Seppel » Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:26 pm

FrostDemn wrote:Illusory Playmate Summoner - :9: :o: :o:
Furre - Occult
:sp: 15
:m: 4
:f: 4
:h: 4
:o: 4

Illusory Playmate Summoner can pay 5 :sp: to generate a :o: Furre token. Treat this token as a :o: Furre with :sp: 10, :m: 4, :f: 4, :h:4, and :o:4. This cannot be used if the :o: Furre is in Bed. If this Furre is climaxed, the generated :o: Furre is climaxed as well.
Playmate Duplicant :9: :o: :o:
Furre - Demon
:o: , Playmate Duplicant gets -5 :sp: , :ex: : Put an Otherkin Demon Furre token into play with 10 Max :sp: , 4 for all PEs, and "When Playmate Duplicant orgasms, climax this Furre."
15 4/4/4/4

:)
Reese wrote:I was just catching the cards you posted on FA today, and It struck me that the above could be a little OP in combination with [c]Crazy Slut Fox[/c] if it allows you to trigger her comes in to play ability every turn (assuming she survives coming in to play without, ahem, cumming in to play...)
You also lose two Furres when you unbirth (the exhausted one and the UB'd one), which could leave you exposed, so I think it probably balances out.

FrostDemn
Tease

Post by FrostDemn » Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:21 am

Seppel wrote: Playmate Duplicant :9: :o: :o:
Furre - Demon
:o: , Playmate Duplicant gets -5 :sp: , :ex: : Put an Otherkin Demon Furre token into play with 10 Max :sp: , 4 for all PEs, and "When Playmate Duplicant orgasms, climax this Furre."
15 4/4/4/4

Hm, that definitely sounds balanced, and it prevents the Playmate Duplicant from generating another in the same turn, but if the second survives, doesn't that mean the duplicant could have more than one at a time? I figured "Only one in play at once" would be a good balance for it. Is it a logical looking card, though? I'm curious how else it could need balancing.

Taz
Immune to Hedgemazes

Post by Taz » Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:35 am

Looks fine to me. Given that the tokens climax when the Duplicant orgasms, and the Duplicant gets -5 :sp: for creating a token, I doubt that you'd be wanting to make a ploy as risky as making more than one token at a time, unless you really really knew what you were doing. In which case, I think it serves its original balance and design quite well.

My only concern (and I just thought of this now) is, what happens if Playmate Duplicant returns to its owner's hand? The :ex: cost of its ability prevents this from breaking it too much, since it isn't Eager, but one still wonders if the tokens would nonetheless gain independence, even if Playmate Duplicant were brought back in to play again.

FrostDemn
Tease

Post by FrostDemn » Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:00 am

Taz wrote:Looks fine to me. Given that the tokens climax when the Duplicant orgasms, and the Duplicant gets -5 :sp: for creating a token, I doubt that you'd be wanting to make a ploy as risky as making more than one token at a time, unless you really really knew what you were doing. In which case, I think it serves its original balance and design quite well.

My only concern (and I just thought of this now) is, what happens if Playmate Duplicant returns to its owner's hand? The :ex: cost of its ability prevents this from breaking it too much, since it isn't Eager, but one still wonders if the tokens would nonetheless gain independence, even if Playmate Duplicant were brought back in to play again.

Hm. What about "When/If Playmate Duplicant leaves Bed"?

Taz
Immune to Hedgemazes

Post by Taz » Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:06 am

I think you might mean "leaves play," as it would technically leave bed at the end of every Bed step it participated in.

And yeah, if you wanted to make the rules for the Duplicant much more strict and rigid than they currently are, climaxing the tokens whenever it "leaves play" should do the job pretty nicely for you.

FrostDemn
Tease

Post by FrostDemn » Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:14 am

Taz wrote:I think you might mean "leaves play," as it would technically leave bed at the end of every Bed step it participated in.

And yeah, if you wanted to make the rules for the Duplicant much more strict and rigid than they currently are, climaxing the tokens whenever it "leaves play" should do the job pretty nicely for you.
Yeah, I think I might too. Sorry, I'm still new to the game, so I don't remember all the terminology.
Basically, if it's on the table, it can be linked to a Duplicant token. If it goes to the couch or back into your hand or black book, then no token. I think the idea needs to be played with a bit more.
I'd been thinking of drawing up some sort of artwork involving this card. I may have something sketched up at some point, so I'll keep you all updated.

Seppel
Site Admin

Post by Seppel » Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:22 am

Yes, "leaves play" would be the right wording here. :)

Would be particularly mean with [c]Rest and Relaxation[/c], but would lose to a [c]Rough Thrust[/c].

FrostDemn
Tease

Post by FrostDemn » Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:56 am

Seppel wrote:Yes, "leaves play" would be the right wording here. :)

Would be particularly mean with [c]Rest and Relaxation[/c], but would lose to a [c]Rough Thrust[/c].
If [c]Rest and Relaxation[/c] were applied enough, then, if there were no limit on the number of duplicates this card could generate, one could wind up with a fairly packed field of ghost furres....
I gotta get back to trying to draw up a little something to represent the card as I visualize it... XP
As for [c]Rough Thrust[/c], that would pretty thoroughly defeat the strategy for this card, but since the odds of it coming up aren't too great, I think it's just one of those cards with a fairly specific weakness. :P

Seppel
Site Admin

Post by Seppel » Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:21 am

FrostDemn wrote:
Seppel wrote:Yes, "leaves play" would be the right wording here. :)

If [c]Rest and Relaxation[/c] were applied enough, then, if there were no limit on the number of duplicates this card could generate, one could wind up with a fairly packed field of ghost furres....
I gotta get back to trying to draw up a little something to represent the card as I visualize it... XP
As for [c]Rough Thrust[/c], that would pretty thoroughly defeat the strategy for this card, but since the odds of it coming up aren't too great, I think it's just one of those cards with a fairly specific weakness. :P
If you create two copies, you leave yourself open to any sort of "pleasures target Furre" skill. Plus, the original will likely not be entering bed unless all three are entering bed, which likely means they're all leaving play. I think it's fair. :)

Basque
Endowed

Post by Basque » Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:50 pm

You know who's awesome? You guys are awesome! ^_^ I'm really impressed with all the different ideas and creativity I've seen in this thread!

Seppel's awesome too! He said it was okay to give comments on these sort of threads and talk to you guys about card design. But I'm not allowed to reveal things about the new sets, so don't even bother asking because I'm sworn to secrecy. XD

I wanted to give a shout out to some people who had good ideas and talk about the mechanics in particular. Again, it's really great to see all the creativity and effort that's gone into this thread so far. Without further ado, I'll analyze the mechanics:

Vore: It was great to see so much consideration given to this ability, especially that people were already taking balance into account. However, balance cannot be judged in a vacuum, you can only decide if something is balanced relatively. Therefore, we cannot tell if something that adds counters is balanced until we know what effects the counters will have.So before taking that into account, lets look at the core of the ability.

Vore (When a Furre ~THIS~ pleasured this turn orgasms, ~THIS~ gets a Vore counter)

This is the minimum conception of the ability, without any extraneous clauses. The minimum conception of an ability should always be where you begin. After this, depending on what the related effects will be and how the Vore counters would be used.

People have already pointed out a lot of viable alternate clauses, like the ability only applying when a Furre is swinging or also removing Furres it pleasures from the game. All of these are possibilities that could be added depending on how we want the ability to function.

Next we'd have to look at what kind of abilities we'd want Vore to utilize. Counters are useless by themselves unless they are assigned an effect or an effect makes use of them. We could either give Vore counters an inherent ability, like pain counters, or we could create effects that use the counters to counter or expend them as a resource (or any combination of the three).

I'd be really interested in hearing what kind of abilities people would want Vore Furres to have!

Size: This is a very straightforward ability and I think Seppel already posted a great conception of it! I think this opens up a lot of possibilities, especially for Size 0 (or less!) Furres. I think the way he phrased it the official wording would be:

Size X (This Furre counts as X Furres when entering or leaving bed)

Of course, as with any new ability we'd have to take into consideration all the different circumstances that could come into play.

Unbirth: This is the only ability I thought wasn't viable as it was conceived. Something that must be taken into account when removing Furres from the game is it also removes everything attached to that Furre, including Alterations and counters. If an Unbirther removed Furres from the game for a turn, then one Unbirther and two Multi-Orgasmic Furres would create an unbreakable wall.

I do think Unbirthing would be a very fitting ability for a Vore set, but the idea needs refinement. One solution would be to leave the Furre in play so counters won't be removed, perhaps attaching it to the Unbirther like an Alteration. I'll look forward to seeing more discussion about this ability.

I'm not sure who's still around checking out this thread or if anybody was looking for specific comments on their cards so I'm not going to analyze individual card ideas right now. However, if anyone is looking for comments on something particular please let me know and I'd be more than happy to post something! ^_^

Thanks again for for being awesome everybody! Good luck with everything!

DocSkunk
Coy

Post by DocSkunk » Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:27 pm

Ello new to the baord new to the game. loveing it so far. but there isnt much skunk love so here are few ideas i had.

Name: Spray :3: :f: :f:
Type: Surprise
Effect: Target gets -3 to all PE If user is skunk target gets -5
Duration 2 turns

Name: Back Door Skunkette :8: :f: :f:
Type Furre
Species: Skunk
Stats: 10 :sp: 5 :mpe: 1 :fpe: 5 :hpe: 2 :ope:
Text: "why dont you come play in the mud?"

Name: Skunk Slave :3: :m:
Type: Furre
Stats 15 :sp: 3 :mpe: 1 :fpe: 3 :hpe: 1 :ope:
Text: "Your will is my will master"

Name: Switch Skunk :rare: :10: :h: :h:
Type: Furre
Stats: 25 :sp: 4 :mpe: 5 :fpe: 3 :hpe: 4 :ope:
Effect: :2: :h: Target Furre gets -3 PE of every type.
Text: "Male, female, mix its all fun and games."

those were just some ideas for skunks for this game. forgive me if i didnt mark them right. im a noob lol. hope to see some more stink in the game.

polkakitty
Charmer

Post by polkakitty » Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:41 pm

Welcome to the boards, DocSkunk! It's always good to see a new player :D

One note, Actions (which Surprises are a subtype of) aren't used by a particular Furre, the only thing they'd say referring to who uses them is "you" (meaning the player.) However, I think the idea of cards that sort of power up depending on what Furres you have out is potentially interesting, so this is a way it could work. Several cards in the recently released BDSM-themed set can have an additional effect depending the stats of Furres that are already in play. For instance, [c]Holding the Whip[/c] gives a temporary bonus to one of your Furres' PEs that increases if your opponent(s) control any Furres with a PE of 6 or more, so the same kind of mechanic could be used to give an additional effect if you have a Skunk out:

Spray: Action - Surprise :3: :f: :f: :f:
Target Furre gets -3 to all PEs until the end of your next turn. If you control a Skunk, the targeted Furre gets -5 to all PEs instead.

(So far there aren't any cards with a limited duration that last for more than 1 turn. Because the long duration makes it stronger than the typical PE debuff that we already have, I thought it should probably be bumped up to 3 GP.)

Also, Back Door Skunkette seems very weak for her cost. ([c]Lady Gentla Goan[/c] has higher PEs and a good skill, for just :7: :f: !) How about giving her something like 10 more :sp: , 2 more :fpe: and :ope: , and Lure 2?

The idea kind of reminds me of a pinup I once saw by Ken Singshow of Sue from Andorozon, with Sachi just kind of hanging around in the background saying, "What's wrong with you? It's a skunk pointing her butt at you! Run, don't stare!" Like the idea of luring horny furs to their stinky doom.... XD

DocSkunk
Coy

Post by DocSkunk » Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:16 pm

thanks for the help. im sorry i didnt do so well at first. being a skunk myself i wanted to see more love for my kind since nobody has yet to want any lol. have to stick it up for my kind lol. Duration is used in several games i thought it was in this game im sorry about that. as for weakness. i wasnt sure on the powers of the back door skunkette. not to sure on cards just yet and there costs. so i appreciate the help and i will keep the advice in mind when i post more. i have many ideas for skunks. but i dont mean to be specieiest lol doing only skunk cards. i will do my best to think of other species.

FrostDemn
Tease

Post by FrostDemn » Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:39 am

An idea came to me late last night while I was lying in bed...
The card [c]Sloppy Seconds[/c] already exists, but I was thinking that when the new idea came to mind.
Anyways, it would first be a treat-alteration card, and the text would be along the lines of, "If the furre this treat was altering is sent to the couch, search the opponent's couch for a furre card. Both furres please each other using their base PEs, and whichever furre receives more pleasure is removed from the game. In the case of a tie, both furres are removed from the game. This card is also removed from the game."

I don't recall if there was much or any discussion on removing cards from play so you can't get them back from your couch or anything... But what do you all think?

Seppel
Site Admin

Post by Seppel » Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:11 pm

FrostDemn wrote:An idea came to me late last night while I was lying in bed...
The card [c]Sloppy Seconds[/c] already exists, but I was thinking that when the new idea came to mind.
Anyways, it would first be a treat-alteration card, and the text would be along the lines of, "If the furre this treat was altering is sent to the couch, search the opponent's couch for a furre card. Both furres please each other using their base PEs, and whichever furre receives more pleasure is removed from the game. In the case of a tie, both furres are removed from the game. This card is also removed from the game."

I don't recall if there was much or any discussion on removing cards from play so you can't get them back from your couch or anything... But what do you all think?
Well, first off, a Furre that isn't in play can't be pleasured. And second, that's more text that we can probably fit on a card. ;) So let's simplify it.

"Alter a Furre
When Altered Furre goes to the couch..."

You're asking players to play a treat that doesn't do anything when it's played and has a difficult activation condition (the Furre leaves play). We learned from the one-shot bondange equipment cycle ([c]Muzzle[/c], [c]Blindfold[/c], [c]Choke Chain[/c], [c]Handcuffs[/c]) that these have very limited use - players want an immediate bonus, and these cards don't deliver (except Choke Chain which is just a really good card). Imagine if we didn't let players eliminate those for free at any time!

So the activation of the card's effect is a bit of an issue. Let's look at the skill's effect.

"search its owner's couch for a Furre card. Both Furres please each other using their base PEs, and whichever Furre receives more pleasure is removed from the game. In the case of a tie, both Furres are removed from the game. Remove ~ from the game."

So we want to get a Furre off the couch (and in a few small instances, 2 Furres). Useful for Multi-orgasmic Furres, [c]Sex Addict[/c] targets, and so on. However, this card requires there to be another Furre on the couch just for the effect to work, and you might not even be able to RFG the Furre that you want to RFG! So let's simplify the effect to just RFGing a Furre from the couch. That's less complicated, and it'll make players more happy.

Now that we have that, we have the skill's cause to look back at:

"Alter a Furre
When Altered Furre is sent to the couch..."

That still works, but again, it's a difficult hurdle to get over just to do a simple action. So let's change it from a Treat to an Action. To make sure it can still hit Multi-orgasmic Furres, we'll make it a Surprise, too.

So with a bit of doctoring, here's your card:

You're too Messy :1: :m:
Action - Surprise
Remove target Furre card on a couch from the game.

FrostDemn
Tease

Post by FrostDemn » Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:17 pm

That makes sense. Much less complex. Only bondage lovers and All Mine would benefit from that card a it was, and it wasn't even that much! Thanks for that then!

FrostDemn
Tease

Post by FrostDemn » Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:06 am

I was wondering if anybody already thought of a "RolePlayer" card so far... It would be a treat that modifies a furre card more directly, for example "Target furre receives pleasure as the gender of your choice until the end of turn" or something like that... Or "Target fur gains X, Y, or Z" ability for the cost of a few AP. I guess it's such an open type of card that there could be variants of it, such as "Gender roleplay" or "Sub/dom Roleplay" and the like. Then again, are there already cards like that? I guess I'm mostly thinking of cards that let you change which pleasure points you use to dole out the pleasure.
...Wait. That might be more like cross dressing. "Target male furre receives pleasure as a female furre until the end of turn" or something. :P
I could see that in an expansion.

Seppel
Site Admin

Post by Seppel » Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:02 am

FrostDemn wrote:"Target furre receives pleasure as the gender of your choice until the end of turn" or something like that... Or "Target fur gains X, Y, or Z" ability for the cost of a few AP.
You might see one of those in 2nd Vanilla. ;)

Taz
Immune to Hedgemazes

Post by Taz » Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:35 pm

In the same line as the cards [c]Far From Home[/c], [c]Love Shack[/c], [c]Social Network[/c], and [c]Urban Sprawl[/c], I had an idea for a similar set of high-cost high-reward havens, but executed in a different, more extreme fashion. They look something like this:

Eavesdropping Wetlands :4:
Haven
Get -3 AP and -4 :sp: during your Refill step or eliminate Eavesdropping Wetlands.
Pay an additional :m: :m: to Refresh during your Refresh step.
Each Furre that you Refresh during your Refresh step gains Pack until end of turn (when you swing with one of those Furres, it gets +1 to all its PEs for each time you swung with a Furre this turn).

Obscuring Woodlands :4:
Haven
Get -3 AP and -4 :sp: during your Refill step or eliminate Obscuring Woodlands.
Pay an additional :f: :f: to Refresh during your Refresh step.
Each Furre that you Refresh during your Refresh step gains Snatch until end of turn (when you swing with one of those Furres, your opponent Misplaces 1 for each time you swung with a Furre this turn).

Imposing Wildlands :4:
Haven
Get -3 AP and -4 :sp: during your Refill step or eliminate Imposing Wildlands.
Pay an additional :h: :h: to Refresh during your Refresh step.
Each Furre that you Refresh during your Refresh step gains Bulk until end of turn (when you swing with one of those Furres, it counts as another Furre in bed in addition to itself).

Abandoned Wastelands :4:
Haven
Get -3 AP and -4 :sp: during your Refill step or eliminate Abandoned Wastelands.
Pay an additional :o: :o: to Refresh during your Refresh step.
Each Furre that you Refresh during your Refresh step gains Trance until end of turn (when you swing with one of those Furres, it gets +1 Max :sp: for each time you swung with a Furre this turn).

Pack, Snatch, Bulk, and Trance are designed to be keywords exclusive to these Havens when they're introduced. You may notice that multiple instances of those keywords also stack, giving you even more for extra-risky behavior! Each promotes strength in numbers (except maybe Bulk, which *provides* strength in numbers and can also combo very nicely with keywords like Lure, or any of these other keywords) while setting up for a quick finish (ideally for your opponent!). The initial idea for these Havens also had them cost :10: or :12: or something, but then it hit me that it would encourage safely stockpiling AP before playing them. So I then went with the bare minimum. :twisted:

I don't think there's quite as much symmetry here as I would like, but I did make each effect match the GP boost it required. So, what do you think?

Also, I had another card idea while I was thinking of these. It was something like:

Lure of the Afterglow :5: :f: :h:
Action
Target opponent gets -(X-Y) :sp: , where X is the number of cards on that player's couch, and Y is your Max :sp: - your current :sp: . You may pay an additional :5: :f: :h: to have that player get -X :sp: , instead.

Basically something that fit in with Misplace, discarding, and, to a lesser extent, stamina gain. The flavor of the card is basically "Come on, give up already, you know you want to."

Seppel
Site Admin

Post by Seppel » Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:59 am

Those are good ideas! ...except the last one, which had me scratching my head while trying to understand it. XD

m3ch@w0lf
Supple

Post by m3ch@w0lf » Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:08 am

I've been thinking of a stat called virgin.

A virgin card gains twice as much pleasure the first time it is pleasured. After the first time, the virgin status is no longer in effect.

But that's all I got now. Maybe I'll have more another time.
(All my eggs died you heartless buttholes!)

XionLord
Supple

Post by XionLord » Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:23 am

m3ch@w0lf wrote:I've been thinking of a stat called virgin.

A virgin card gains twice as much pleasure the first time it is pleasured. After the first time, the virgin status is no longer in effect.

But that's all I got now. Maybe I'll have more another time.
Or "gives and receives double pleasure for the first time."

m3ch@w0lf
Supple

Post by m3ch@w0lf » Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:54 am

That could work too. But then would the card status end after it gave pleasure, received pleasure, or either? I'm gonna say either.

Seppel
Site Admin

Post by Seppel » Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:08 pm

Gives half pleasure, receives double pleasure? XD

XionLord
Supple

Post by XionLord » Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:21 pm

Seppel wrote:Gives half pleasure, receives double pleasure? XD
Well inexperiance means lower base stats IMO, but double pleasure the first time (Virgins may not know what they are doing, but damn if it isnt fun)

Seppel
Site Admin

Post by Seppel » Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:58 pm

Well that's true. "Receives double pleasure" on a 10 SP Furre just means knocking it down to 5 SP, ha. And "gives half pleasure" just means cutting its PEs in half.

The "first time" is a good idea.

m3ch@w0lf
Supple

Post by m3ch@w0lf » Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:10 pm

SO, it's just figuring out which is more playable. Halving the SP or PE?

Edit: Just got another idea. A machine species. These species have decent to high PE, and since they are machines, cannot be pleasured, however, they run on power, meaning after a select number of turns, they must be discarded, and they cannot have any alterations, so it's not an all powerful species.

Seppel
Site Admin

Post by Seppel » Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:47 pm

Hmmm...... :)

m3ch@w0lf
Supple

Post by m3ch@w0lf » Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:20 pm

Glad I could come to contribute some good ideas! :D
GLaDOS from Portal wrote:Thank you for letting us help you help us all!

Anthfurnee
Tease

Post by Anthfurnee » Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:36 pm

If face sitting hasn't been done yet... I have a the art for it herehttp://www.furaffinity.net/view/2581681 It would also help with the lack of meerkat in the Furoticon cards.

Taz
Immune to Hedgemazes

Post by Taz » Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:02 pm

Anthfurnee wrote:If face sitting hasn't been done yet... I have a the art for it herehttp://www.furaffinity.net/view/2581681 It would also help with the lack of meerkat in the Furoticon cards.
[c]Smother[/c] ;)

Anthfurnee
Tease

Post by Anthfurnee » Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:05 pm

Taz wrote:
Anthfurnee wrote:If face sitting hasn't been done yet... I have a the art for it herehttp://www.furaffinity.net/view/2581681 It would also help with the lack of meerkat in the Furoticon cards.
[c]Smother[/c] ;)
Smother sounds forceful so I think there is room a "sister" card called facesitting to exist in Furoticon.

Seppel
Site Admin

Post by Seppel » Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:01 am

Smothering and facesitting are synonymous. :)

FrostDemn
Tease

Post by FrostDemn » Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:52 pm

m3ch@w0lf wrote:SO, it's just figuring out which is more playable. Halving the SP or PE?

Edit: Just got another idea. A machine species. These species have decent to high PE, and since they are machines, cannot be pleasured, however, they run on power, meaning after a select number of turns, they must be discarded, and they cannot have any alterations, so it's not an all powerful species.

Something like...
Sybian With Cuffs
Machine/Toy
Target furre cannot swing or put out next turn unless owner pays :x:
Sybian With Cuffs gets one Battery Counter each refill step and is discarded if it has :x: or more Battery Counters.

I like this idea. Ooh, and also
Fresh Batteries
Action
Remove :x: battery counters from Machine/Toy type cards distributed as you choose

Extended Battery Life
Treat
All Machine/Toy cards get + :x: to their limit of battery counters

That's an interesting game mechanic... And those bondage machines are pretty hot. X3

CallistaSkip
Charmer

Post by CallistaSkip » Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:04 am

^_^ "Machine species" -- Those are constructs, guys! [c]Rozz[/c]'ka, and [c]Arman[/c]'ka, and even [c]Green Robot[/c].

Jackle
Supple

Post by Jackle » Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:07 pm

CallistaSkip wrote:^_^ "Machine species" -- Those are constructs, guys! [c]Rozz[/c]'ka, and [c]Arman[/c]'ka, and even [c]Green Robot[/c].
Have you ever thought of making like a Sex Golem type Card?

Marik
Site Admin

Post by Marik » Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:23 pm

Jackle wrote:
CallistaSkip wrote:^_^ "Machine species" -- Those are constructs, guys! [c]Rozz[/c]'ka, and [c]Arman[/c]'ka, and even [c]Green Robot[/c].
Are we talking a species here? If so I don't see why the game would need one. Construct fills the species role for machines and other non-organic constructs fine. Golems would, indeed, be considered a construct.
- Marik (aka Mr. Blue Font)

Seppel
Site Admin

Post by Seppel » Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:03 am

Furry golems. :wtf:

Marik
Site Admin

Post by Marik » Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:19 pm

Seppel wrote:Furry golems. :wtf:
I think we broke Seppel. *goes and gets the tool box*
- Marik (aka Mr. Blue Font)

Jackle
Supple

Post by Jackle » Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:43 am

Well how about this, for a card set idea!

You go deeper into the world of Furre Fantasy!

You know, have the set be centered more around deep fantasy, like add more Dragon furres, or Minotuars or Werewolfs! As for other kin throw in some tentacle monsters and beast!
Me and a few other people think it's a good idea, plus there is plenty of room for ideas and expansion to grow and add ideas.

Seppel
Site Admin

Post by Seppel » Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:55 am

Jackle wrote:Well how about this, for a card set idea!

You go deeper into the world of Furre Fantasy!

You know, have the set be centered more around deep fantasy, like add more Dragon furres, or Minotuars or Werewolfs! As for other kin throw in some tentacle monsters and beast!
Me and a few other people think it's a good idea, plus there is plenty of room for ideas and expansion to grow and add ideas.
I think you'll be seeing things like that in a bit. ;)

Taz
Immune to Hedgemazes

Post by Taz » Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:21 pm

Seppel wrote:I think you'll be seeing things like that in a bit. ;)
Yeah; even 1st Vanilla had some fantastic elements to it, a particularly noteworthy example being the flavor of [c]Upper Heights[/c], alongside the fact that the Herm gender had the most Dragon Furres in 1st Vanilla. And really, the entire concept of Furoticon is rather fantastic in and of itself, now isn't it? :D

Even as great a fan of high fantasy as I am myself, I recognize that it's not going to be omnipresent in 2nd Vanilla, and you know what, that's more than perfectly fine! ^_^ Though, 2nd Vanilla does have an interesting chi--actually, wait, it's supposed to be Seppel's job to tease you, isn't it?! XD

FrostDemn
Tease

Post by FrostDemn » Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:25 pm

Marik wrote:
Jackle wrote:
Are we talking a species here? If so I don't see why the game would need one. Construct fills the species role for machines and other non-organic constructs fine. Golems would, indeed, be considered a construct.

Then what divides toys from constructs? I'm getting confused now. Though I was thinking certain toys like that sybian card I thought up could be genderless cards (so they can be added to any deck). I still like the "Battery counter" idea, too.

Moving on, I had an idea for another card.
"Invite the Deliveryfur"
Action
When playing a Treat or Alteration, you may also bring out a Furre with equal or lesser converted cost as the Treat or Alteration.

Basically, a delivery fur brings in said treat or alteration, and a la any old fashioned porno, gets invited to join in. :P
And by "converted cost" I mean if a Treat costs :f: :f: :3: to play, then you'd be able to play any Furre that costs :3: and two of any gender points.
Maybe this could be more effective if the Owner has the option to pay-up the difference to bring out a Furre, such as paying :f: :f: :3: plus an additional :m: :2: to play a :m: :m: :m: :5: Furre card?
...Does this type of card exist already?