Full Set Binder(s) - Climax

For discussion of anything to do with Furoticon.
Astrid Varelse
Charmer

Full Set Binder(s) - Climax

Post by Astrid Varelse » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:39 pm

So right now I'll be honest, I'm sort of thankful that the binders today are Climax because I already have a full collection. -- So outside of the custom art front, there isn't much in there for me outside more promo copies.

If there are any full binder sets which I have a need for in my collection, I might have to bust out the credit card DX

Anyways but I guess the topic poses the question, Climax only?
Last edited by Astrid Varelse on Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Talk about Furoticon on Discord!

Also, visit my trading thread

Astrid Varelse
Charmer

Re: Full Set Binder(s) - Climax Only?

Post by Astrid Varelse » Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:56 am

Okay, that's both good and bad.

Good because I don't need a Full binder set (I already made my own), bad because I need more cards from other sets ;)

Astrid Varelse
Charmer

Re: Full Set Binder(s) - Climax

Post by Astrid Varelse » Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:16 pm

So... I guess since I know I'm not getting one of the binders (sorry Seppel!), I should think about which card I would've gotten full art for!

That having been said, I'm going to count it down!
  • Sign of the Solet: The name of the set is Climax, so if you're looking for art to easily identify your binder you've come to the right place. The fact that it's not technically Climax art does take away from the magic a bit.
    Chark, Vision Ward: The art on this card is just beautiful. If you want to hide your collection in plain sight, this is both the best and worst art you could choose, because whoever sees it will likely become far too curious because of how good it looks!
    Troubled Tiger: It's so cute! The Onnanoko really brings out the expression on her face, absolutely priceless. From the first time I saw the Climax art for this card, I was in love.