Oh?

For discussion of anything to do with Furoticon.
Aetherlight
Voyeur

Oh?

Post by Aetherlight » Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:06 am

A very flat question for now really.
Browsing through things, a friend and I chanced upon this and decided to purchase a couple decks and whatnot.
Later on right now I have found that 'apparently' physical copies have been cancelled or whatnot?
Is this true? Is there any chance of getting the cards we ordered? And if not; any chance of refunding or whatnot?

polkakitty
Charmer

Re: Oh?

Post by polkakitty » Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:26 am

There are still cards left that you can buy, and all the items listed in the online shop are still available, so if you ordered something from the shop, you should still be able to get it. :)

There is a new set of cards called "Climax" that is planned to be released in two parts, and the first part is going to become available in a few weeks, during Anthrocon. The issue is that, after Climax becomes available to buy, no more new physical cards are planned to be made. However, all the cards that have been printed will still be available from the shop until they're all sold out.

Meanwhile, an online client called Furoticon Online is being developed, which will allow you to play Furoticon with people over the internet in the future.

Aetherlight
Voyeur

Re: Oh?

Post by Aetherlight » Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:55 am

Ah. Lovely!
Thanks for jumping in for that.
And yes, I noticed the advertisment about Climax and whatnot; though not the implications it would cause for physical playing of the game.
But thank you once again for answering that for me.

I'm just wishing there were more tournies over here in Aus. :P