is this truely the end of furoticon?

For discussion of anything to do with Furoticon.
HamHunterX3
Coy

is this truely the end of furoticon?

Post by HamHunterX3 » Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:13 pm

Is furoticon truly ending for good? If so, what could be done to continue this vast bit of awesomeness? I for one am going to buy as much as I can, if this is the end... I'm going to try and get at least one of every card there is.... even the ones I don't like. It will make it's change from a trading card game... to a well done collectable card game. If you feel the same way post and reply, feel passion for a game that changes adult game! In the Goodest of ways. (Lol not a word) I for one will get as many cases as I can. Lol and I'm just starting. XD :2nduncommon:

Astrid Varelse
Charmer

Re: is this truely the end of furoticon?

Post by Astrid Varelse » Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:19 pm

Absolutely I love this game aswell. -- my hope at this point hangs in Furoticon Online -- [In Development]
Talk about Furoticon on Discord!

Also, visit my trading thread

LittleBoyEni
Mischievous

Post by LittleBoyEni » Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:57 pm

My assumption is that everyone is hard at work to get furoticon online up and running and neglect posting updates about it (as usual). But I believe it'll launch together with Climax and we can all be happy!

polkakitty
Charmer

Post by polkakitty » Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:58 pm

Ever since it was announced that Climax would be the last physical set, I've thought it would probably be ideal if Furoticon Online was released at the same time. I don't know whether that's actually going to happen, but I really hope there are at least some new reveals about Furoticon Online at Anthrocon.

LittleBoyEni
Mischievous

Post by LittleBoyEni » Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:18 pm

The lack of information will probably hurt the launch, a lot of people on FA believe the game is dead. An update is highly in order, the last update on Furoticon Online was last March and the initial release date was like 2 years ago.