Normaly I don't like to complain, but...(Closed)

For discussion of anything to do with Furoticon.
Otlan
Wild

Normaly I don't like to complain, but...(Closed)

Post by Otlan » Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:26 pm

Not sure if this go'shere or not, but quite frankly I'm more then a little sick of this -_- . I placed an Order with Furoticon three weeks ago, and my cards and decks STILL have not arrived -_- ! What's up with this sloppy service all of s sudden? I rememeber when you used to be able to place an Order, it'd get sent out Monday or Friday,and would get there by theend of the week. Is it lost in the mail orsomething?
Last edited by Otlan on Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Astrid Varelse
Charmer

Re: Normaly I don't like to complain, but...

Post by Astrid Varelse » Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:29 pm

If you have any issues with an order I recommend E-mailed Seppel directly, you can find his E-mail over at the help page on Furoticon.com

My most recent order took a fair while to ship, do you know if your order has been shipped?
Talk about Furoticon on Discord!

Also, visit my trading thread

Otlan
Wild

Post by Otlan » Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:58 am

BlackDragonIV wrote:If you have any issues with an order I recommend E-mailed Seppel directly, you can find his E-mail over at the help page on Furoticon.com

My most recent order took a fair while to ship, do you know if your order has been shipped?
According to my Control Panel, the order was processed on the 17th, and I placed the order on the Seventh. I think I will E-mail Seppel tomorrow and see what's up. I don;t want to rude or anything, but at the same time, my Monies been taken and I've been waiting for these new cards for a good long while now -_- . It's a tad bit agitating -_- .

Seppel
Site Admin

Post by Seppel » Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:40 am

Two days ago, I found a box of orders that were never shipped out. :fist:

We mailed them out yesterday. Sorry for the delay! :)
:tanrare: Seppel

Otlan
Wild

Post by Otlan » Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:31 am

Seppel wrote:Two days ago, I found a box of orders that were never shipped out. :fist:

We mailed them out yesterday. Sorry for the delay! :)
No worries Seppel n_n . Today when I got home, I found my Package sort of hidden on one of my Kitchen Table Chairs. No Idea when it got there, could have arrived today or gotten here a couple of days ago. The post mark payed sticker on it is Marked the 24th. That seems to match the Time Frame of when you found the orders, and if that's the case, *Bows* Then thank you for being so expedient n_n <3 ! I can wait to get a look at my new Cards :sp: n_n ! And I'm very much looking forward to the new Climax Decks :sp: :sp: :sp: XD !!!

PrinceAlarming
Coy

Re: Normaly I don't like to complain, but...(Closed)

Post by PrinceAlarming » Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:09 am

I put an order in right before Christmas. Right after I submitted it I thought to myself "Shoot, this time of year everyone is ordering stuff online; packages are already piled up to be delivered as it is so it's going to take longer than usual for this to arrive." :(
I should have just bought more decks at GX3 when I had the chance. :fist:
But I want it now... DX
XD