More sales on the way?

For discussion of anything to do with Furoticon.
Astrid Varelse
Charmer

More sales on the way?

Post by Astrid Varelse » Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:36 pm

First Fortune at Vell's End, now 3rd and 4th Vanilla!

So what does everyone want to see next?

I REALLY hope we have a sale on Di'Ahla's Awakening... I will get so many cards! All the starter decks and somewhere around 50 boosters probably :sp:
Talk about Furoticon on Discord!

Also, visit my trading thread

Otlan
Wild

Re: More sales on the way?

Post by Otlan » Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:05 pm

*Chuckles* Damn, I wish I had that kind of Money XD . Not sure what I'd like to see go on Sale next, maby some of the Big Starter Boxes, but what I'd really like to see is more Merchandise. Stuff Like Books, T-Shirts, Posters, Mouse Pads, Binders. The cards are good, but I'd Love to See Furoticon expanded a bit and get more Exsposer n_n . Plus it's be nice to have something to Drool over while we wait for the next series to come out n_n !

Marchandique
Tease

Post by Marchandique » Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:03 am

Hahahaha, I got 16 boosters of Vell's End and 12 boosters of Strawberry in the sales. I got some nice cards from Vell's End, at least 1 rare I really needed although I wanted 2, and still waiting for my Strawberry cards.

As for expanding the items in the store, yes. Definitely yes. I'd love to get my hands on tapestry with beautiful big art. Not posters, but tapestry. Maybe you can cooperate with Furry Dakimakura to get Furoticon tapestries out in the world.

polkakitty
Charmer

Post by polkakitty » Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:13 pm

Well, the Furoticon crew has had banners made before to display at their table at cons. Like, there was one that was made for the release of Triskelion and one for Tanglebrook, as I recall. I think those were too expensive for it to be practical to sell them, though (this is probably not the same company they used, but Office Depot has a page that shows you price quotes for custom banners, and it shows a price point of $50 for the smallest size they have.)

I honestly always thought Furry Dakimakura was completely pointless, since, you know, we already have plushies (including at least one business that's run by and for furries; I actually have their 4' red panda and it's one of the best plushies I've ever seen.) Looking at their site, though, it looks like they do make wall scrolls, and they have them available for much more reasonable prices. They've worked with a lot of furry artists before, so maybe something could actually be worked out with them.

If I could choose any one piece of Furoticon merchandise to get made, though, I think it would still be deck boxes.

Otlan
Wild

Post by Otlan » Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:33 am

polkakitty wrote:Well, the Furoticon crew has had banners made before to display at their table at cons. Like, there was one that was made for the release of Triskelion and one for Tanglebrook, as I recall. I think those were too expensive for it to be practical to sell them, though (this is probably not the same company they used, but Office Depot has a page that shows you price quotes for custom banners, and it shows a price point of $50 for the smallest size they have.)

I honestly always thought Furry Dakimakura was completely pointless, since, you know, we already have plushies (including at least one business that's run by and for furries; I actually have their 4' red panda and it's one of the best plushies I've ever seen.) Looking at their site, though, it looks like they do make wall scrolls, and they have them available for much more reasonable prices. They've worked with a lot of furry artists before, so maybe something could actually be worked out with them.

If I could choose any one piece of Furoticon merchandise to get made, though, I think it would still be deck boxes.
That's why you don't use Brand Names -_- . of Course they're going to Ream you up the Ass for every cent you've got -_- . But, hopefully Sepple will come along and see that link you posted, and out Dream of Furoticon Merchandise will finally be Realized n_n <3 ! In order to chose what get's made into a Wall Scroll though, I think they should do an Annual Vote, where they pick like the four top faveirots, and then have people vote on the one they like best, and then that one get's made into a Wall Scroll to sell in the store n_n .

Marchandique
Tease

Post by Marchandique » Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:05 am

polkakitty wrote:I honestly always thought Furry Dakimakura was completely pointless, since, you know, we already have plushies (including at least one business that's run by and for furries; I actually have their 4' red panda and it's one of the best plushies I've ever seen.) Looking at their site, though, it looks like they do make wall scrolls, and they have them available for much more reasonable prices. They've worked with a lot of furry artists before, so maybe something could actually be worked out with them.
I actually have 3 of the Dakimakura designs from them and have purchased 3 of tapestries that recently got shipped (all 3 of Atryl, including the one you linked). If there's demand, I could make pictures of them to post here so you can see what the quality is.
Also as you may tell from that, I'm not in it for the plushies. So this particular store is more suitable to my tastes.