A Very Interesting Thing You Have Here

For discussion of anything to do with Furoticon.
Zael
Voyeur

A Very Interesting Thing You Have Here

Post by Zael » Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:43 am

My mate, knowing my love for M:TG and TCGs in general, directed me to your website. I've spent the past few days crawling your forums and website, familiarized myself with you're news posts and have been desperately looking for something along the lines of a master list of cards/mechanics/key terms or a means of which to play test the game as is. From what I've read, all official play testing is over, and this saddens me.
I'll be right to the point, I'm sure you've heard it before, but I want to be involved. I consider myself a strategist, I've ripped apart the mechanics of many games, it's what I love to do, and to find that there is a TCG out there made for Furres? I was so excited that... well here I am. Is there anything left for a mind to do? Is there a master list of cards that I can dig my claws into? With hope, is there a way to play test still? I saw something about public Play Testing going on, but I don't know if it's still going.

I would love to lend my time and my mind to do whatever I can to help this become as popular as possible. If there is any work left to do, I extend a helpful paw in that I may be of use.

Marik
Site Admin

Re: A Very Interesting Thing You Have Here

Post by Marik » Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:37 pm

Card List/Spoilers are in the works. ^_^
- Marik (aka Mr. Blue Font)

Seppel
Site Admin

Re: A Very Interesting Thing You Have Here

Post by Seppel » Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:00 pm

Hey Zael, welcome to the forums!

Yes, unfortunately, all playtesting has been completed. The cards are in the hands of the printer at this time.

Visual spoilers will start coming faster in May / June when preorders open up. In July, after the release events at Anthrocon (http://anthrocon.org), a full spoiler should be available. :)

While I know the strategists want all the information they can get, I'd like to play it old-school - retain a little bit of mystery at the time of the release.

However, if you search hard enough around the website and use a little intuition, you should be able to find answers to all your questions. :3
:tanrare: Seppel