Card Print Error

For discussion of anything to do with Furoticon.
blizleopard
Tease

Card Print Error

Post by blizleopard » Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:18 pm

My art card copy of [card]Tsou and Bokeh[/card] has an incorrect card # the actual card is card 118, but the Art Card version is marked as 117.

polkakitty
Charmer

Re: Card Print Error

Post by polkakitty » Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:12 pm

Looking at the cards I got from AC, I can confirm this. The regular version of Tsou and Bokeh is numbered 118, which is what it should be, but the promo version is numbered 117. It seems like a pretty strange mistake for someone to make, especially given that the developers have always been quite scrupulous about including equal numbers of cards of each gender (maybe at some point in development, there was going to be a :mo: card that would have been sorted after Tsou and Bokeh, but then it got replaced with [card]First Class Seat[/card], which made them get sorted into position #118 instead of 117?) Fortunately, this doesn't affect gameplay. :)

What I wonder, although this isn't a printing error, is why [card]Dressing Down[/card] has a picture with [card]Jaya[/card] and [card]Hadi[/card] instead of Bandjar and Meilianhari. Every other non-Furre dual-gender card in Brundali has the same characters in the art as the corresponding dual-gender Furre cards, which I thought was a pretty cool way of extending the theme of lovers discovering new abilities when they're together.

(also I really like Bandjar and Meilianhari :fist:)

blizleopard
Tease

Post by blizleopard » Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:44 pm

They're GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREAT!

XD

I couldn't help it!

Taz
Immune to Hedgemazes

Post by Taz » Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:33 am

polkakitty wrote:What I wonder, although this isn't a printing error, is why [card]Dressing Down[/card] has a picture with [card]Jaya[/card] and [card]Hadi[/card] instead of Bandjar and Meilianhari.
Because Dressing Down is a Shy matters card, and thus more thematically appropriate to showcase its particular pairing. :)
"I play it for the game mechanics."

Seppel
Site Admin

Post by Seppel » Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:33 pm

Oops!

If you want to know the answer, here's a hint: the card's name was originally Bokeh & Tsou.
:tanrare: Seppel