Furoticon card collection books

For discussion of anything to do with Furoticon.
blackpelt
Tease

Furoticon card collection books

Post by blackpelt » Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:55 pm

so i know that there is a collection of information about the cards from every series so far. but is there a book/atlas around i there are close to 1000 cards around and would seem kinda cool to have some physical information rules and any minor alterations done to the card over the years of Furoticon. (think an anniversary is on its way).
[detail]
size :10\14 wide to 8-10 high book frame soft or hard cover
[page layout]
having a card display in a normal/large format, having information that would all ready be on the spoiler list, in addition to minor information about any changes made, rules involving special skills, and explanation on skill complication ex; elusive vs (card target effect) who would win.

this small detail is something that would be interesting to see, and who doesn't like a physical book when you don't have accesses to the web or not being able to fine a clear answer on the forum pages.

most of the information is all ready hear (i think) just got to get it on paper (no pun intended)

what ya think of this idea... or has it all ready been done/ in the works
The Blue Fox
BLACKPELT

Zeneth_Starr
Coy

Re: Furoticon card collection books

Post by Zeneth_Starr » Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:07 pm

I'm not aware of one, but it would be a fun collectable. The onlyrics problem being that there's at least one new set every year and the book would quickly be out of date once a new set came along.

But, now that I'm thinking about it, I might make my own. Include rules, card list, and little story snippets...

blackpelt
Tease

Post by blackpelt » Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:22 pm

Well i shall try to make one for conveyeny
The Blue Fox
BLACKPELT

blackpelt
Tease

Post by blackpelt » Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:16 am

well dont know if ill do the hole thing but at least i said id tryed.
http://clip2net.com/s/3cObKla
The Blue Fox
BLACKPELT