What is the most outrageous legal move you've ever seen?

For discussion of anything to do with Furoticon.
polkakitty
Charmer

What is the most outrageous legal move you've ever seen?

Post by polkakitty » Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:36 am

In a game that has as much room to customize your deck and playstyle as Furoticon does, you can expect to see some incredible combos being played. What move have you seen that made your jaw drop, whether it was you that made it or someone else?

For mine, I'd have to go with a turn that Kaia_Cougar played against me at Further Confusion with his Tanglebrook Lions deck. He had 3 [card]Lion's Den[/card]s, 3 [card]Kinship Studio[/card]s, 10 Home Havens, and 7 Lion Furres out, meaning that he was getting 22 AP every turn and he could reduce the cost of playing Havens by 21, more than enough to play any Haven ever printed for free. He started out by playing [card]The Flameroar Kings[/card], which returned all his Home Havens to his hand and allowed him to give a +1 bonus to all his Lions' PEs until end of turn for each Home Haven he played, and make all his Lions Greedy until end of turn whenever he played a non-Home Haven. Then he played all his Home Havens along with some other Haven (I don't remember which) for free, did some other stuff which left him with 6 AP, and swung at me with a bunch of Greedy Lions. I was so impressed with this setup that I had to actually write down exactly what he was swinging with:

2x [card]Raci the Temptress[/card]: 3 in all PEs + 10 from The Flameroar Kings + 7 from non-Home Havens = 20 pleasure each
[card]Pownsi[/card]: 7 :hpe: + 10 from The Flameroar Kings = 17 pleasure
[card]Haidar Sculptor[/card]: 5 :hpe: / :ope: + 10 from The Flameroar Kings = 15 pleasure

Making for a total of 72, which was not only more than enough to take me down to 0 from the full 50 :sp:, it was by far the most I'd ever seen anyone do in one turn.

But what about the other 2 AP? Well, he wanted to be able to put out with some Furres on my turn in case I had something up my sleeve to stop the ones he was swinging with, which was a wise move. However, it turns out Seppel actually got a picture of the last move of this game, so we can see the highest possible amount of pleasure he could have done. If, instead of the Haidar Sculptor, he swung with these Furres:

[card]Pride Commander Osee[/card]: 8 :hpe: + 10 from The Flameroar Kings = 18 pleasure
2x [card]Loinblazer[/card]: 7 :fpe: + 10 from The Flameroar Kings = 17 pleasure

This would have made for a total of 109 Greedy pleasure, which is what I'm considering to be the record in spirit.

Seppel
Site Admin

Re: What is the most outrageous legal move you've ever seen?

Post by Seppel » Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:53 pm

Scroll down to the part during the 4-player game where I wrote, "Doc didn't know what half of his cards did. So when he played one specific card, the entire room stopped what they were doing to look."

http://furoticon.com/index.php?a=856
:tanrare: Seppel

Kaycat
Tease

Post by Kaycat » Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:54 pm

All I have to say is this: Moneyball for 200 stamina.

polkakitty
Charmer

Post by polkakitty » Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:28 pm

....I think you're going to have to say more about that, actually! Are you referring to a combo of [card]Moneymoon[/card] and [card]Lutani Volleyball Team[/card]?

Seppel
Site Admin

Post by Seppel » Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:36 pm

I believe that's correct! And I think it was more than 200 stamina!

I think Mage(?) will have to give us details.
:tanrare: Seppel

Kaycat
Tease

Post by Kaycat » Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:25 pm

Sorry. I am referring to those along with Team Captain and the Patriarch. I've seen over 200 in games with a couple of my friends but 200 is around the average.

captainbozo
Endowed

Post by captainbozo » Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:55 pm

My favorite is still Bottomswell Banquet + Perfect Five annd about 5-7 other furres for one giant, 50+ SP Direct swing

Bozo's Furo Store! Rare cards no one else offers! http://furoticon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1760

Draj
Wild

Post by Draj » Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:51 pm

Compulsion of the Saibel puts 3 dragons directly into play.
Behemoth is a dragon that eats all furs in play when it shows up, and prevents you from playing furs.
But the OTHER two dragons brought in can ignore that restriction since they arnt played, they're brought in.
Behemoth, Bog, and Tunnelbidder, and you've got nothing to block with.

Taz
Immune to Hedgemazes

Post by Taz » Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:30 am

Behemoth only eats every other Furre if you played the card itself from your hand, not if it simply enters the scene via another effect.

Even if it did work that way, though, because all three Dragons enter the scene at the same time, Behemoth's trigger would resolve after you have put everything into play--resulting in only Behemoth being on the board.
"I play it for the game mechanics."

Draj
Wild

Post by Draj » Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:28 am

...oh well, guess I'm bck to useing the Bartender with Bog and Tunnelbider.

Next would probably be a [card]Wela'sa[/card] with an [card]Eternal Boner[/card].