Caramel Arrives!

For discussion of anything to do with Furoticon.
KeatonDawner
Tease

Caramel Arrives!

Post by KeatonDawner » Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:23 am

WOOHOO! I was pleasantly surprised when I saw my Caramel order had arrived today a whole day earlier than predicted by the post office! Even now I'm sorting through the cards and later tonight will add the new numbers to my trading checklist in the Trader's Topic :P

How amazing it was just now that I found not only a pack of cards that had NO rares in it...but a promo instead! Then just a few moments ago I found a pack that only had 1 uncommon in it, but TWO rares...and whats more, the 2nd rare wasnt even from Caramel, but 2nd Vanilla!!

For those that are getting the new Caramel packs, keep your eyes peeled! I dunno if this was an error or not, but it was a very cool thing to see old cards in a new pack ^.^

Kehran_Remsus
Tease

Re: Caramel Arrives!

Post by Kehran_Remsus » Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:57 pm

I got 3 promos(2 Licentious Lecta And a Chessie Brooks) and 2 2nd Vanilla rares. I got 2 silver tiers boxes. Got a 2nd V rare and a Promo Lecta in both. I can send the 2nd V rares back if they're needed back. It didn't look like I was short any uncommons, the promos took a rare slot though. The 2nd V rares was Eternal Boner and Suddenly, a Hedgemaze. @Sepple, Callista or any Tailkiss employees that might have accidentally mix cards in and need/want them back just send me a PM. If this was intended as a bonus Thank you very much. And I guess if you need/want the promos back I can send them also. @ KeatonDawner thanks for posting this I was about make a post.
If I do something wrong let me know. It the only way for me to do the right thing. "This is how we learn."

Taz
Immune to Hedgemazes

Post by Taz » Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:28 pm

Promos have been intentionally rare booster finds since 2nd Vanilla itself. As for the 2nd Vanilla rares . . . yeah, that's new.
"I play it for the game mechanics."

KeatonDawner
Tease

Post by KeatonDawner » Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:59 pm

My 2nd Vanilla Rare was "Tonguebound Trio" ^.^

and I have one of each Caramel Promo and a 2nd Lewis, Bartender

Cindrah
Servant

Post by Cindrah » Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:51 am

super cool getting 2nd a vanilla rare :aww: mine was [card]Everlasting Dongthrobber[/card]

blizleopard
Tease

Post by blizleopard » Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:06 pm

Still waiting on my cards, but Seppel and Crew were nice enough to send them 2-day post!

Red_Horizon
Coy

Post by Red_Horizon » Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:12 am

May as well add to this, I'm a UK person and my set just arrived, so anyone in Europe will probably be getting theirs around now.

blizleopard
Tease

Post by blizleopard » Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:05 pm

I just got my preorder sets, and some more Tribes of Tanglebrook.

First off, I want to hug whoever packed my Tanglebrook boosters. I got 2 [card]Yugemos[/card], 2 [card]Tsumi[/card], and an [card]Isca[/card]! I wish I was kidding. I had to trade to get these cards for my deckbuilding, and now I suddenly get most of what I wanted in one shot. It seems kind of silly, but there you go.

My 2 promo cards were an art card version of Licentious Lecta, and Chessie Brooks... but then I opened my boosters and got 2 more! So if anyone is looking for these rare cards for their collections, I am willing to be a hard bargain on them. ;)

I did get a special treat in one booster deck though... a [card]Co-ed Dorm[/card]. My first and only 2nd Vanilla Card!

Magetorment
Endowed

Post by Magetorment » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:23 pm

Kehran_Remsus wrote: I can send the 2nd V rares back if they're needed back.
Now there's a line I never thought I'd read. No-no, those are yours to keep. While I'm not going to steal Seppel's thunder on this one I can assure you that those were no accident.
KeatonDawner wrote:My 2nd Vanilla Rare was "Tonguebound Trio" ^.^
You lucky SOB. You got your hands on what could arguably be one of the best out-of-print female cards. Congrats.
blizleopard wrote: First off, I want to hug whoever packed my Tanglebrook boosters. I got 2 [card]Yugemos[/card], 2 [card]Tsumi[/card], and an [card]Isca[/card]! I wish I was kidding. I had to trade to get these cards for my deckbuilding, and now I suddenly get most of what I wanted in one shot. It seems kind of silly, but there you go.
Don't you just love it when that happens? Sometimes you just get lucky and pull most of what you want. Happened to me at the Vell's End launch. Feels good, doesn't it?

Cekuba
Voyeur

Post by Cekuba » Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:13 am

Christmas before Christmas really! Got lots of things, but a few I wanted and didn't get :(

On the bright side, a few promos and an old vanilla card, Smoother - we love it XD

:cwbr: :cwbr: :cwbr: :cwbr:
RaArarwARASarrarar - Hyena's for world ruler 2015

KeatonDawner
Tease

Post by KeatonDawner » Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:59 am

Heheh, There's gaps in my Caramel collection that will be filled as I generate the $$ for boosters or through trades ((I love youse guys!)) :aww:

At any rate, it wasnt till the LAST Caramel Booster I opened in my package (and by that point I was sweating bullets and rather bummed) but there in the last pack... WOO! I got my Callista Skip card! YAY! Now I can finally team her with my 1st V Seppel! Together at last! :fist:

Heheheheh, its a squirrel thing :p

polkakitty
Charmer

Post by polkakitty » Sat Dec 27, 2014 6:52 pm

Yeah, enough people have gotten 2nd Vanilla cards in their Caramel preorders that it was clearly intentional (I got a 2nd Vanilla [card]Troubled Tiger[/card] and [card]Iso[/card].) But I wonder now, was that planned ever since 2nd Vanilla was printed, or did they just find a bunch of cards that had been overlooked and figure "well, these would make a cool bonus?"