Zig zag cards?

For discussion of anything to do with Furoticon.
Red_Horizon
Coy

Zig zag cards?

Post by Red_Horizon » Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:52 pm

Randomly today I noticed that some cards exist of Zigzag. My partner's a massive Sabrina Online fan; which sets/decks have these cards in?

Seppel
Site Admin

Re: Zig zag cards?

Post by Seppel » Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:56 pm

So far, she's only available in 2nd Vanilla.
:tanrare: Seppel

Red_Horizon
Coy

Post by Red_Horizon » Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:01 am

Seppel wrote:So far, she's only available in 2nd Vanilla.
Thanks for that. I thought there was maybe another card available, as I saw this piece of artwork on Max Blackrabbit's Tumblr site:

polkakitty
Charmer

Post by polkakitty » Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:16 am

Red_Horizon wrote:I thought there was maybe another card available, as I saw this piece of artwork on Max Blackrabbit's Tumblr site:
Hmmm, this is interesting. The 2nd Vanilla set where the Zig Zag card was originally printed is now out of print, but that picture looks like Zig Zag at the ski resort from the new Caramel Winter Break set. This would seem to suggest that the Zig Zag card will actually be reprinted with a new image in the new set....

(Also, on Max Blackrabbit's FA page, there's this amazing picture of [card]Vanna[/card]. It's wonderful to see more of hir.)

Seppel
Site Admin

Post by Seppel » Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:12 pm

...and yes, now that Zig Zag has been revealed, I can say that she's in Caramel as well. :)
:tanrare: Seppel

Red_Horizon
Coy

Post by Red_Horizon » Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:26 am

Seppel wrote:...and yes, now that Zig Zag has been revealed, I can say that she's in Caramel as well. :)
Sorry, hope I didn't spoil things for people :( It wasn't intended - I had no idea it was an unrevealed card.

As it happens, I got it in one of my Caramel boosters!