Veil's End Card Check List

For discussion of anything to do with Furoticon.
Shyeda
Voyeur

Veil's End Card Check List

Post by Shyeda » Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:42 am

Where can I find a check list for the viel's end fantasy set. I would lik to keep a record of what I get. If some one some where know please link it to me so I can have a print out thanks.

KeatonDawner
Tease

Re: Veil's End Card Check List

Post by KeatonDawner » Sun Dec 07, 2014 7:15 pm

Well, there's always the Card spioler on the main website. Just select Vells End as Edition and sort by "Card number" and there ya go!

Spoiler is here: http://furoticon.com/spoiler.php

The other option is to find a trader that has an updated list with Vell's End on it and go off of that and (shameless plug) here's my list of stock:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... ring#gid=0

Heheheh, I hope that helps!

Shyeda
Voyeur

Post by Shyeda » Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:27 am

by any chance do you know the individual card values? my group would like to know.

KeatonDawner
Tease

Post by KeatonDawner » Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:41 pm

I honestly do not. I think those that have been making trades and such have been going off the classic pricing so far ($1 for common, $2.50-12 for uncommon, and $8-$12 for Rares) None of the more hardcore sellers have posted any Vells End stuff yet, and I'm not experienced enough to study and generate prices and such :p

Seppel
Site Admin

Post by Seppel » Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:11 pm

For the most part, commons go for $1, uncommons go for $2, and rares go for $5. Promo cards are usually $10 - $20 after they're no longer available.

However, some rares are more valuable than others. I took a look at what rares in each set were the highest valued in each set, and I wrote a series of articles about them:

Triskelion Chase Rares

2nd Vanilla Chase Rares

Tanglebrook Chase Rares

Strawberry Chase Rares

Awakening Chase Rares

1st Vanilla breaks all these rules. Cards found only in 1st Vanilla booster packs are usually worth a lot more (even some commons -- April Fool is a $10 common card). In the high-end, Callista Skip is valued at $100, and Seppel is valued at $200.
:tanrare: Seppel