How would you live in the worlds?

For discussion of anything to do with Furoticon.
BlueJay
Tease

How would you live in the worlds?

Post by BlueJay » Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:12 pm

So I've been thinking, now that there's a variety to choose from, just how would you choose to live in each of the game's settings? Would you be yourself (your default fursona), would you make a few adjustments, or would you craft a brand new identity? Would you live several lives in a single world, perhaps interchanging them at will rather than living a full life for each?

To set an example, I'll kick things off:

I'd use my default fursona, modifying it as needed to fit into each world.

Triskelion:
Lithrinn Dom, though I like giving into the wills of others (being a sub can be so much fun), so I'd be more switch than pure Dom. I'd also be a vocal proponent for the reconnecting of ties to Di'Ahla and the uncensoring of history, making sure Lady Ahla is ousted as nothing more than a bully and fascist. Chances are, I'd get a job as an instructor at the Charm School, since that would serve all my needs well (as would the bodies of my harem-students).

Tanglebrook:
Alphus Tribe ally, though not a full member. I'd probably keep away from the rats and shapeshifters completely, aside from Loose Cannon (so sexy!), and the female dragons aren't half bad. More likely than not, I'd act as a scout, informant, and warrior for the Alphus, keeping tabs on the Haidar so that no aggressive moves are made to throw off the land's balance. My free time would probably be spent goofing around with the Lutani.

Strawberry:
Very tempted to use a male version of my fursona so I can bang Boy Toy silly, but given that his PE for Herms isn't shabby at all, I'll leave myself as-is and just be a Kakkok cultist who screws random people on campus, possibly inducting some of them.

Vell's End:
This is one where I have three minds on the matter.

1) Solid Conductor, because Toph Bei Fong, goddamn it! I wouldn't wildly/blindly embrace my powers, but I'd work like hell to make myself skilled and powerful. Afterwards, find a sweet job sculpting statues and terraforming for a good patron. If necessary, construction or demolition. I'd blow chunks of my money at Odonto's Bathhouse and probably a few brothels. Tempted to try and start a Conductor revolution, not to take over but to craft a solution for guys like Sev.

2) Wildly mischievous Adventurer. "Raiding" dungeons and lairs, hunting down sexy wild creatures, exploring the world around me. I'd go far, scoring big loot and even bigger prestige with great contracts. But then things get both strange and wonderful: over the course of my adventuring, not only do I encounter sexy Gluttons, I become one. Maintaining my life as an Adventurer, I double-up as a swallowing sex freak, voring other Adventurers and perhaps even my patron. At this point, it's too early to say for sure, but I might even "break away" from my service and become a desired target for another patron's agents, living out in the wild and sensually devouring those I encounter, sought after for prestige and profit. But is this move a ruse to disguise my continued service to my old patron, pretending to have gone rogue?

3) Kuushik cultist. Not directly (I like foxes, but I don't want to be one), more like I'd imbibe some of Kuushik's potions, preferably growing a few tentacles of my own (though keeping my form otherwise unaltered). I go around boning various persons, always with the promise that greater pleasures and meaning in life can be found in service to Kuushik. Cult swells in members (pun intended).

So there you have it, my takes on how I'd live in those settings. Now how about you guys and gals? How would you enjoy life in each world?
I'm looking for Triskelion cards. Got any for me?

Draj
Wild

Re: How would you live in the worlds?

Post by Draj » Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:20 pm

Last edited by Draj on Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BlueJay
Tease

Re: How would you live in the worlds?

Post by BlueJay » Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:37 pm

Images aren't displayed, sadly.
I'm looking for Triskelion cards. Got any for me?