A New Challenger Approaches!

For discussion of anything to do with Furoticon.
TheCandyKid
Servant

A New Challenger Approaches!

Post by TheCandyKid » Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:07 am

Hey Hey just wanted to say hi and... um... pretty excited play-testing for this game. I've played MTG for a long time(my first tournament i played at was a week before Ice Age came out) and managed to play at the pro level for a little bit on and off. I've played about every other card game every. Really burnt out on most options, so this looks like a really refreshing opportunity and overall just looks really really fun.
I think the... "literal objective" of the game adds a lot to it. First, it makes it extremely easy to be conceptual when building decks or even when it comes to the actual card creation. There's just such a perfect application to game terms for a lot of the um... sexual furry concepts and such. ....also wonder how much that dynamic will effect people playing IE distraction via eroticism.
I'm not sure which gender/kin i want to start playing with first. The otherkin look neat, but the herms at this point look more like my kind of play style. Of course I'm to be trying all of them thoroughly(that didn't sound dirty did it?).
Anywhom, looking forward to playing, can't wait to see the rest of the set too.

Seppel
Site Admin

Re: A New Challenger Approaches!

Post by Seppel » Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:38 am

Hi! I'm glad to hear that you're excited! I hope it brings you many hours of fun.

As for the "playing vs. distraction," I'm sure the most distracted person will be your opponent, looking at the cards that aren't in his or her deck!

Encouragement to trade? Of course!

~Seppel
:tanrare: Seppel