Owner Cards

Get the answers to any basic or tricky interactions here!
Kerubia
Servant

Owner Cards

Post by Kerubia » Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:49 am

Though I'm pretty sure about this, it isn't clearly stated in the wiki...
With normal Owner Cards, I can have all four genders ( :m: :f: :h: :o: ) in my deck, as well as when pleasured directly, the highest PE ( :mpe: :fpe: :hpe: :ope: ) is applied.
But for specialized owner cards (for example :m: :h: ), do I still receive pleasure by the highest PE of all four genders, or only by the highest PE applicable to my owner card ( :mpe: :hpe: )?

Taz
Immune to Hedgemazes

Re: Owner Cards

Post by Taz » Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:39 am

The highest PE is still applied. It's a usage restriction, not a defensive buff. :)
"I play it for the game mechanics."

Marchandique
Tease

Post by Marchandique » Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:09 am

On the subject of Owner Cards, are we allowed to have custom cards as owners with the basic owner stats? The only things custom would be the background color, the image, the flavor text and name. It's not like basic owners affect the way a deck plays, so changing an image on it shouldn't matter.

Astrid Varelse
Charmer

Post by Astrid Varelse » Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:45 am

Marchandique wrote:On the subject of Owner Cards, are we allowed to have custom cards as owners with the basic owner stats? The only things custom would be the background color, the image, the flavor text and name. It's not like basic owners affect the way a deck plays, so changing an image on it shouldn't matter.
I see no problem. In all honesty. -- The only reason I believe 'default' owners exist is to add some context and flavour to the whole "You control a harem" setting, and to make it clear what the default owner stats are if you don't have one. If you slap out say [card]Endowed Equine[/card] as your owner, no one should have any issues. Just clarify with them that your playing with his in-place of a default owner.
Talk about Furoticon on Discord!

Also, visit my trading thread