Nah, Spitty-kitty's orgasming is part of the cost of its skill -- it orgasms in order to add its skill to the stack. Then, players can react before the skill resolves -- they can use any skills or Surprises of their own; [c]Disorderly Conduct[/c] will shut down Spitty-kitty's ability altogether. It looks something like this:
- You pay the cost and play a Furre card. Players may react.
- I react by exhausting and orgasming Spitty-kitty, adding its skill to the stack. Players may react.
- You react by playing your Disorderly Conduct, denying SK's skill on the stack. Players may react.
- I have nothing. Disorderly resolves, removing SK's skill from the stack. Players may react.
- SK's skill no longer exists. Your Furre card enters the scene. Players may react.
Thrown Out won't work in your case -- paying Yuswan's last SP is part of the cost of his skill, and he goes to the couch before you have a chance to react. Since Yuswan's on the couch, he's no longer exhausted, and Thrown Out can't target him. (His skill still goes off, dealing -1
to a player of your choice.)
Check this thread
for more Sour Samantha shenanigans.