Caramel Elusive furs?

Get the answers to any basic or tricky interactions here!
Draj
Wild

Caramel Elusive furs?

Post by Draj » Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:59 pm

I'm throwing together an anti-lecta deck, but I dont have too much of the newer sets yet.

What are the Elusive furs you seen in Caramel? I've seen Dean Thakory so far, but are their any others?

Taz
Immune to Hedgemazes

Re: Caramel Elusive furs?

Post by Taz » Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:16 am

Dewni is Elusive, as is Zig Zag. [card]Disorderly Conduct[/card] can deny hir Furre-swapping skill. Otherkind in general has Furre denial cards.

Elusive is a powerful skill in and of itself, and naturally not one printed in spades. If you want Elusive specifically, though, it's most common among Male Furres in recent sets; perhaps most notably, [card]Emil[/card] can make an entire Fellowship of your Furres Elusive, if you can fill the Fellowship.

Lecta is a tough cookie to crack, but generally speaking you have options for playing against Herms.
"I play it for the game mechanics."

Draj
Wild

Post by Draj » Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:27 am

Yea, I was alredy looking at male. I can convert my "focusless" FC constructed-winning deck to elusive easilly enough, i just need the cards- with 3 each of Thakory, Huntmaster, Carlos and a pair of Ibbards... I miss out on a bit of durability and synergy, but I can get a broad spread of elusives out quickly. I have nothing to replace Eiko, however- he's shy, so not that useful offensively, but a powerful blocker if stolen.
Shy is usefu against Chessy, though... so really, If I cant get another ellusive male, I should probably go for a weak shy fur with a male GP activated ability.

Any suggestions?

Taz
Immune to Hedgemazes

Post by Taz » Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:32 am

Let's see, a Male Shy Furre with a low :mpe: value and an activated ability that costs Male GP?

Well, [card]Waterboy[/card] kind of fits that description, uh, perfectly . . .
"I play it for the game mechanics."

Astrid Varelse
Charmer

Post by Astrid Varelse » Mon May 30, 2016 9:38 am

For future reference, when searching for cards with keywords or effects such as Elusive;
  • Head to furoticon.com
  • In the navigation pane on your left, select "Card Spoiler"
  • Just above the "Search!" button, click "Advanced Search"
  • Type the keyword into the "Rules Test Contains" box.
  • Press "Search!" :)
It's quick and easy. -- Just beware that it will show you cards from all the sets... Which may or may not be attainable.
Talk about Furoticon on Discord!

Also, visit my trading thread